Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Diet pills

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
Have you ever used diet pills? Either prescription or over the counter? I need a jump start to lose weight but I don't know what works.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Bump
Ollie123
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Bump. I would like to know too.

WandaSue
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:40 PM

BUMP!

Tiffanydshives
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM
The only thing I ever used was hydroxycut. I didn't use it long enough to notice any real effect though so this is a pretty pointless comment. Lol
peachesforme
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Dr. Oz just said on his show the other day that 90% of people don't get enough chromium pycolinate in their diet that is naturally in unprocessed grains. It helps you burn your food instead of store it, naturally lowers your blood sugar, and helps you naturally lose weight. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Thanks for the bumps :)
Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:43 PM

i used them but the ones i used they probablt took them off the market cause they had ephedrine in them. i plan on getting back on diet pills myself. i'm hearing lipozene works so i'm going to try that 

windsails
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM

phentermine...my sister lost like 30 pounds in about 4 months, the only bad thing is that she gained it back when she stopped taking them, i mean, you can't take them all your life right? i have a hrd time losing weight too, i don't take anything right now, but i have in the past and although i did lose weight, i ALWAYS gained it back when i got off of the diet pills....just not the best way in my opinion, although i know when you are desperate to lose you'll try almost anything.....good luck to you!

JNLmomme09
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 9:44 PM
I used hydroxycut before fir like a hot minute. But didn't lose any weight. I though I could take it eat Taco Bell and sit on my ass though. My mom had great success with weight watchers over seven years ago lost 60lbs. Gained it all back tried sensa and lost 30 lbs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN