Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Saying thank you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Do you say thank you for dinner every night? Or do you get a thank you for dinner every night? I was brought up with manners. There's a certain person in my house who NEVER says thank you. He doesn't work, doesn't do anything except sit on his ass 24 hours a day. I can't do anything about it because this isn't my house BUT I work 6 days a week, clean the house and do the laundry. And not once does this muther effer ever EVER say thank you or thanks or hey that was good. I am about to blow up on his lazy fu@kin ass. Gah!!! Sorry vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:04 PM

yes i do from my son -- he never leaves the table without picking up his plate and saying thank you mom 

my husband and daughters -- once in a while LOL 

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:05 PM

When we are eating at someone's house then yes we both say thank you.  Naeem is always thanking me.  Whether it's meal, snack, whatever...

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Who is it? DH? A kid?

AleaKat
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:06 PM
I get thank you from everybody after dinner. And hugs to! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:07 PM

My husband and children thank me after every meal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:08 PM
No a grown ass man who lives at home with his mom. Yes I live with my grandma. But I'm here to help take care of her. She's old and not in the best of help. He's 43 damn years old. Hasn't worked in over 2 years. He's a worthless piece of garbage. My grandma even wants him out of the house but the loser has burned all his bridges and has no where to go. I'm almost to the point where I don't give a rats ass an about to pay for a one way ticket back to Wisconsin. He can figure shit out from there.

Quoting WifeyC:

Who is it? DH? A kid?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)