Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women who will not date single man with kids....

If you are or were to become a single mother, then would you remain single until your kids are adults? 

I am seeing alot of women on here say they would never date a man who has children. So I am curious to know if those same women if they are single do not even attempt to date, or if those mothers were to become single, they wouldn't date?

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM
I only think it's different because there are more jealous ex baby mothers than ex baby fathers. Girls will Fuck up a new relationship at any means way more than a guy would in my opinion.
Char-Bear
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM
If I found myself single, I would probably not date a man with children. I probably wouldn't "date" much period, an occasional booty call when Bob gets boring works lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Even if that man was an amazing person and a great role model?

Quoting mamatocaleb:

I wouldn't date while my children were still in the house. It would be disrespectful to them, to bring another man into their lives. Whether their father was deceased or it didn't work out between us. That is how I feel.

Pink.Sunshine
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Same here!

Quoting VannaMae307:

If I woke up tomorrow and was not married, I would remain unmarried FOREVER

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM

I dated about 2 years after my divorce.  And did not, and would not, date a man with children.  Hell to the no. 

MagicTemptation
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:09 PM

LMAO!

Quoting Char-Bear:

If I found myself single, I would probably not date a man with children. I probably wouldn't "date" much period, an occasional booty call when Bob gets boring works lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:10 PM

no I probably would not date anybody if I was a single mother. I just wouldn't be able to trust anybody with my kids other then their father. I really don't think any man could love my kids as much as their father and I do. so I would just wait till they are adults. or at least till they are teenagers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Yup too much drama

Quoting Anonymous:

I dated about 2 years after my divorce.  And did not, and would not, date a man with children.  Hell to the no. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM
If my SO and I broke up, I would not date anyone with kids again. I wouldn't look to date for myself either.
mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I wouldn't get to know him in that sense to begin with, so yes even in that case I wouldn't do it. It just goes against everything I believe in.

Quoting MagicTemptation:

Even if that man was an amazing person and a great role model?

Quoting mamatocaleb:

I wouldn't date while my children were still in the house. It would be disrespectful to them, to bring another man into their lives. Whether their father was deceased or it didn't work out between us. That is how I feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN