Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do people on PA deserve anything new????? edit in red.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 230 Replies
2 moms liked this

yes i know beating a dead horse. But i am bored.

So do you ladies think that people on PA deserve anything new?

What about used new stuff, new to them  but used?

I am on PA and yesterday i went and bought me a new (used but new to us) living room set. Within the next week or so i plan on buying my kids both of them new bedroom sets?

edit:

first off i am very aware that i was going to get bashed. I was bored that is why i made this post.  Second off i wanted to add that my stuff is NEW TO ME BUT USED, i wrote that in my original post. Now i will tell you what i paid for my sectional and lazy boy recliner. total i paid $235. I also paid for it with my income tax, which mean i must have a job or i would have even got a tax return.

Yes i am buying my kids new bedroom sets, the reason why i haven't bought it yet is because i am looking for used, the mattress i will buy new at big lot I can get 2 half mattress for $110.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
No! Nothing! Unless it's from Big Lots.
Anonymous
3 moms liked this

Of course we do. But of course, you know others will say we don't.

Anonymous
If they saved to buy it and actually need the items being purchased then yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Nope
krazykiddles
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I just want popcorn.  Thanks for the opportunity! popcorn

KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM
5 moms liked this

Those that say no have never been in a bad situation where they really needed PA. They don't get it.

mich.el.le
3 moms liked this

Yeah, a JOB. hahahaha! Just kidding. Idc if people on pa get new stuff. As long as they aren't making pa a lifestyle, I couldn't care less what they do with their money.

KaylasMama11
3 moms liked this

o god seriously! enough with these bs posts already! why do you people always got to talk about people on assistance?/ does it make you feel better about your shitty lives? that you got to put others down in order to feel great about yourself? you can say no but its obviously the truth!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM
6 moms liked this

LOL they deserve it as much as anyone does.  I don't really give a crap if they have brand new brand name stuff...nails, hair, flat screen, iphone, kindle, all new gaming system...whatever.  It doesn't matter.  If you qualify, you qualify.  People have all kinds of ways to get those things.  Not my business how they do.  Also, who has time to worry about someone else's life that much? If you do, you need to get a life.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this

If you have enough money to buy new living room furniture and bedroom sets, you don't need PA. Let someone else have it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)