Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you there?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM

BUMP!

jillbailey26
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Baaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM

That's the thing I never got about the Trinity.

Nunyabusiness
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM

LOL

LiDoMama
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:25 PM
LOL! This reminds me of my dd. She is so confused by the holy trinity. I tried explaining it using the analogy of an apple....didn't work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
It makes absolutely no sense, and if you ask someone who believes it to show you in the bible a basis for it, they cannot. It's a "mystery". What bunk.

Jesus praying to himself??? If you saw someone talking to themselves on the street, because they had multiple personalities (3 persons in 1), you'd steer clear because that's certainly not normal. They'd need to be in a mental hospital!

The trinity teaches that the 3 "beings" are all equal, yet Jesus said that the Father was greater than he. And there are SO many more examples/reasons.

It just doesn't make sense at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:32 PM

That's Catholics for ya.

Quoting Anonymous:

It makes absolutely no sense, and if you ask someone who believes it to show you in the bible a basis for it, they cannot. It's a "mystery". What bunk.

Jesus praying to himself??? If you saw someone talking to themselves on the street, because they had multiple personalities (3 persons in 1), you'd steer clear because that's certainly not normal. They'd need to be in a mental hospital!

The trinity teaches that the 3 "beings" are all equal, yet Jesus said that the Father was greater than he. And there are SO many more examples/reasons.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 22, 2013 at 11:36 PM
LOL! I have family members that are DEVOUT Catholics. They are good folks, go to mass every day (live within walking distance to the church), live in Minnesota.

I love them, but this is one topic that we just cannot discuss. I like logic, and reason, and there just isn't any with this.

But honestly, it is wonderful that we all have the freedom to choose, isn't it? That's a good thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's Catholics for ya.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Bump, every time I think about this meme I still laugh and laugh and laugh.

Wolfy714
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:04 PM

the best way i can exsplain it is they are one but they are seperate. like God the Father.. God the Son, an God the Holy Sprit ALL ARE ONE, but they are seperate. the able is a good exsampe. you have the core the seed an the apple.... your own body is a good exsample too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)