Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Please don't let your child scream and throw shi*t when you go out to eat....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 183 Replies

I'm not speaking as a fellow customer. I'm speaking as your waitress. 

At least TRY to clean up some of the shit if you're not even tip me. 

And his screaming is god damn ridiculous. Duct tape ...if nothing else works. Please. 

rant over....time for wine.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xboybrksgrlx
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this
Yeah I used to work as a hostess at Applebee's. we cleaned up after kids. As a mom now, I will clean up after my kid and keep him from screaming an yelling. If not we get our food to go. Never tip less than 20% people!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I'm a parent and agree.  My son screamed when we were in a restaurant once when he was an infant (turned out he had an ear infection).  We got our food to go and left.  I've been disgusted when I see how people let their kids throw food around.  While my kids aren't robots, they do have decent table manners which I taught them.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I do what I want!!
jeslc03
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Agree. Most od the time I clean up almost the whole table. I will even wipe something up with napkins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyF86
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
No shit. Back when I waited tables at carinos they had these little private chubby tables. They were enclosed.. anywho this lady let her kid act all kinds of crazy. Long story short I had to clean spaghetti off the fuckin ceiling. WTF people
crescentstar2
by Anne on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM
5 moms liked this

go for the long islands not wine ;)

Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Agreed. I used to be a waitress. If I don't clean up the entire mess from my kid now I just leave a huge tip.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:48 AM
3 moms liked this

calm the fuck down Cartman

Quoting Anonymous:

I do what I want!!

LittlePiggies5
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:48 AM
8 moms liked this
I try to keep my kids quiet for as long as possible, but if our food takes forever or the service is horrible then I'm put in a "Fuck it" mood, "Fuck it, let them scream, maybe our waitress will hear and remember us!" And "Fuck it, let them clean up the mess!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:51 AM
3 moms liked this

I'd be checking your food next time for spit then. That's ridiculous. Nice way to teach your children manners. Truly disgusting. 

Quoting LittlePiggies5:

I try to keep my kids quiet for as long as possible, but if our food takes forever or the service is horrible then I'm put in a "Fuck it" mood, "Fuck it, let them scream, maybe our waitress will hear and remember us!" And "Fuck it, let them clean up the mess!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)