Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i just wanted a relaxing hot bath ugh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Ugh I am so annoyed I get off work and I'm very achy and tired I just wanted a nice hot bath or shower. We just moved into our apartment and the first time I took a shower the water went cold in seconds. Well I start the hot tonight no cold at all and its Luke warm and then gets cold. I can hear the bathroom fan in the apartment above us as they just look a long shower!! Must have been nice. These people drive me nuts they hog the laundry room all day, take long showers, up all night and day stomping around talking all loud with tv up. Seriously I can't even wash pur dishes with hot water. What am I paying for? Can't shower, can't do dishes basically can't use my own water except the toilet!

Sorry its been a long day and I just wanted to relax is that so much to ask?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirchard
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:23 AM
;(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:27 AM
They are nice apartments too never would have expected them to be like this. So talking to the office tomorrow.

Quoting jbirchard:

;(

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Is your water heater on? Have you checked the temperature setting on it? If its gas, maybe the pilot light went out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:41 AM
We don't have our own its locked in a room in the building.

Quoting DannieLou:

Is your water heater on? Have you checked the temperature setting on it? If its gas, maybe the pilot light went out?

shannon.m.park
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:44 AM

and that is EXACTLY why we are moving into a duplex next weekend...

Oh and the fact that my landlord is a scumbag and there is black mold in my dd's room, on ALL my window sills, the bathroom ceiling was caving in back in October and the floor under my kitchen sink looks like its moldy due to leaky pipes....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Ewww I couldnt afford a duplex around here they run 2k plus a month.

Quoting shannon.m.park:

Oh and the fact that my landlord is a scumbag and there is black mold in my dd's room, on ALL my window sills, the bathroom ceiling was caving in back in October and the floor under my kitchen sink looks like its moldy due to leaky pipes....

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:55 AM

how many units in the building? when i lived in  larger apt community they had 1 water heater per 10 units.  it was huge so we never had any issues with hot water.

shannon.m.park
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 3:58 AM

damn! we pay 630+utilities for our shithole- uh i mean apartment- 2 bedroom, 1 bath, coin op laundry, no yard, single parking space, loud as hell neighbors and ppl who dont know how to WALK on the damn stairs...... 

For $875/month, Our duplex is also 2 bedroom, 1 bath, but comes with a basement, a fenced in back yard, the option to have pets, a garage and driveway and only ONE set of neighbors next door lol, no one upstairs! The only thing I am worried about is how the master bedrooms butt up to eachother... I hope the neighbors are not the loud-in-the-bedroom-type, altho something tells me I should bite the pillow more so i dont bother them!!

Most duplexes around here are crazy expensinve too tho, i feel ya there...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shannon.m.park:

Salsacookies
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:15 AM

I would never live somewhere that I had to share a hot water heater with my neighbors. We have our own hot water heater where we live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:30 AM
I wish its 800 here for a two bedroom which is what we have.

Quoting shannon.m.park:

damn! we pay 630+utilities for our shithole- uh i mean apartment- 2 bedroom, 1 bath, coin op laundry, no yard, single parking space, loud as hell neighbors and ppl who dont know how to WALK on the damn stairs...... 

For $875/month, Our duplex is also 2 bedroom, 1 bath, but comes with a basement, a fenced in back yard, the option to have pets, a garage and driveway and only ONE set of neighbors next door lol, no one upstairs! The only thing I am worried about is how the master bedrooms butt up to eachother... I hope the neighbors are not the loud-in-the-bedroom-type, altho something tells me I should bite the pillow more so i dont bother them!!

Most duplexes around here are crazy expensinve too tho, i feel ya there...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shannon.m.park:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured