Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

flashbacks (Edited)

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:18 AM
  • 16 Replies

With my sons 2nd birthday coming up in less than a week, its got my mind thinking about these last 2.5 years.

I miss the family I created. I want me, DS, and his father all together. I wish he wasn't the person he turned into. So many lies, affairs, hurt and pain. :(

But also good moments.. I just want those back. :'(

Vent over..

edit: i decided to invite him to our sons birthday party and he said he would be there. I just don't know if I can believe him. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing!!!!

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allinorder
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:31 AM
Why are you not with him?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin1983
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:33 AM
What happened?
TinDoll
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:34 AM
1 mom liked this

The reason we love to live in the past is that the bad never seems as bad and the good seems amazing. I'm sorry it fell apart on ya but the grass is greener because it's burried under shit 6 days a week.

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:38 AM
He was far from perfect in our relationship. (NOT saying I was angel) So we had a lot of up and downs, but I thought we worked threw everything until one day in November, I come home from work and my DS is with the neighbor and bf was gone. He said we had stuff to work on, but eventually it came out he just wanted to do his own thing. He didn't want the family life.. being tied down. Now he is with a much older woman, who has 2 kids, and is doin some heavy drugs. He hasn't called or seen his son in over a week. :( And like I said his birthday is Wednesday and I know he wont show up! :'( I just want the 'old' him back.

Quoting Allinorder:

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Read response to allinorder.

Quoting Caitlin1983:

What happened?

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Good way of putting it. Lol. I know we could never be together again without a lot of changing (from both of us) and hardcore counseling. Which I know will never happen. He doesn't care anymore. It just hurts. Most days I am fine, but my mind likes to wonder at night. This is why I usually don't let myself stay awake to long after DS goes to bed..

Quoting TinDoll:

The reason we love to live in the past is that the bad never seems as bad and the good seems amazing. I'm sorry it fell apart on ya but the grass is greener because it's burried under shit 6 days a week.

TinDoll
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:47 AM

I completely understand. I loved my ex. We were middle school sweethearts off and on for 8 years before I left him about 4 yrs ago. Would have been a terrible example of a man for any children and drugs were too important. He just had a kid with some chick (saw on fb). It tore me up inside. Yeah I left him, I love my husband, and I wouldn't trade my dd and dh for him but when I remember how we used to be..... Damn.

It sucks but it is better when we get rid of the fun/life suckers. My vow: If you're gonna be in my life and SUCK, you better be suckin out my fat. LOL

Quoting mnivis01:

Good way of putting it. Lol. I know we could never be together again without a lot of changing (from both of us) and hardcore counseling. Which I know will never happen. He doesn't care anymore. It just hurts. Most days I am fine, but my mind likes to wonder at night. This is why I usually don't let myself stay awake to long after DS goes to bed..

Quoting TinDoll:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:49 AM
I'm sorry sweetie. My husband and I separated and saw other people and eventually came back together. I hope the best for you.

Quoting mnivis01:

He was far from perfect in our relationship. (NOT saying I was angel) So we had a lot of up and downs, but I thought we worked threw everything until one day in November, I come home from work and my DS is with the neighbor and bf was gone. He said we had stuff to work on, but eventually it came out he just wanted to do his own thing. He didn't want the family life.. being tied down. Now he is with a much older woman, who has 2 kids, and is doin some heavy drugs. He hasn't called or seen his son in over a week. :( And like I said his birthday is Wednesday and I know he wont show up! :'( I just want the 'old' him back.

Quoting Allinorder:

mnivis01
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:49 AM
I need some fat suckers. Lol

Quoting TinDoll:

I completely understand. I loved my ex. We were middle school sweethearts off and on for 8 years before I left him about 4 yrs ago. Would have been a terrible example of a man for any children and drugs were too important. He just had a kid with some chick (saw on fb). It tore me up inside. Yeah I left him, I love my husband, and I wouldn't trade my dd and dh for him but when I remember how we used to be..... Damn.

It sucks but it is better when we get rid of the fun/life suckers. My vow: If you're gonna be in my life and SUCK, you better be suckin out my fat. LOL

Quoting mnivis01:

Quoting TinDoll:

TinDoll
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:51 AM

hugs me toooo. Can never find what ya need when ya need it. Is this the fabled mommy brain? LMFAO

Quoting mnivis01:

I need some fat suckers. Lol

Quoting TinDoll:

Quoting mnivis01:

Quoting TinDoll:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)