Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Favorite Show On TLC is Four Weddings. I Love To See What They Do For

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:37 AM
  • 1 Replies

Their wedding. How many people did you have at your wedding/reception. Did you have a coctail hour after? What kind of food did you serve to your guests. How long did you know you husband before you got married. How long was your reception? Did you have a band or DJ? If you could change anything about your day, what would it be? I'm just giving examples of questions. Just tell what you want about that really important day of your life!!

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:46 AM

It will be thirty years on June 11. We had over one hundred people there. We had a band. I got married in 1983. I had never heard of a cocktail hour. My mom did everything for our wedding. We had a buffet style, but we had so much food, we didn't know what to do wit it all. We had a band. The dance floor was full all night long. We had an open bar. We had six tables full of food and a cake table. There are two things I would change. When I got married, there was no special guy in my life to walk me down the isle. I didn't know for some reason, that I could have had my mom walk down the isle with me. I would have changed that. My little sister was my maid of honor. I had her pick out her own dress, so she could wear it, as much as she wanted to, which she did. I would have asked her to make a toast so she would have felt more important. Those are the two things I would have changed. We have been happily married for almost thirty years, so I thank God we meant the right person the first time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN