Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There is no such thing as an Illegitimate child

Posted by   + Show Post

There are only illegitimate parents. If you had a child out of wedlock, don't feel shame. What is there to feel shameful of? You have a beautiful child. We need to put the days of slut-shaming behind us. The days of back alley abortions, unlawful adoptions, and marrying because you HAD to should be put to rest. There was no golden era of moral superiority. There was merely an era of secrecy, shame, and chastising. Yes, this post was in response to a very nasty, hate filled post.

Густа ми магла паднала, на тој ми рамно Косово! Ништа се живо не види, до једно дрво високо. Под њег` ми седив терзије, они ми шијев јелече.Колко су дзвезде на небо,Толко су шарке на њега.

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Replies (11-20):
CallMeSwarley
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:43 AM
4 moms liked this
Quoting HousewifeNina:

Or women could start being far more responsible and stop bringing babies into the world before its a good idea.
Or women could insist on condoms.
Or women could not procreate with losers or men they havent known long enough to know whther or not they are losers.

Women control thw uterus and need to be more responsible.

Responses like this always make me wonder how assumingly well-educated women get ideas in their heads that the blame falls solely on females. Are you really this daft?
KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Props to the op. you are awesome. You can have a hug too. <(^_^)>
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I am fairly traditional person as well. However, my morals do not and can not dictate the lives of others, especially children. 

Quoting CallMeSwarley:

I am very traditional, in a nuclear family sort of way, but I totally agree.

Tinento
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Well, I have one illegitimate child, and another one on the way. Hell, they don't even have the same dad. I'm not ashamed. So and I have been together for since I was 6 months pregnant with my first and have no plans on marriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5PointedHuman
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Oppressed people usually strive to gain some power by oppressing others. Typical.

Quoting CallMeSwarley:

Quoting HousewifeNina:

Or women could start being far more responsible and stop bringing babies into the world before its a good idea.
Or women could not procreate with losers or men they havent known long enough to know whther or not they are losers.

Responses like this always make me wonder how assumingly well-educated women get ideas in their heads that the blame falls solely on females. Are you really this daft?

kansasmom1978
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I have never been ashamed about my son being born out of wedlock. I know dh isnt and his oldest son was born out of wedlock too. Our daughter wasnt and we don't love her any more than the boys. If someone has an issue with our past choices they can kiss my ass.

Aydans_Mommy
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Best post ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buttercup627
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Ever hear the old saying when you assume you make and ass of you and me? Your ignorance is truly mind blowing

Quoting HousewifeNina:

Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM
She,has a right to her opinion, even if you dont agree. It doesnt make it silly

Quoting 5PointedHuman:

Or you could stop being a part of the problem
Or just keep your silly opinions to yourself. 

Quoting HousewifeNina:

kansasmom1978
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

A lot of times you don't realize the man is a loser before you sleep with him. Sometimes the situation changes. And always YOU dont' have the right to judge.

Quoting HousewifeNina:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured