Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's everyone doing today??

It's a rainy day here in NC.  We are lounging around the apartment.  I cooked bacon for breakfast.. mmm!  Yeah just bacon just cuz ;)

I decided to pull out my crock pot this am and put in some hamburger steak & cream of mushroom soup.  It's smelling good & is waiting on when ever we are hungry!  Gonna make some mashed potatoes to go with it.  Maybe some peas?  Idk.  

Hoping Naeem takes a nap so I can lay down as well.  Then when we get up play some UNO and watch movies the rest of the night.

Tomorrow is church day!  :)  Can't wait!  So what is everyone else doing??

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Replies (61-66):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Come keep me company :P

Quoting blessed107:

Changing out all the light fixtures throughout the house, putting in newer ceiling fans, donating the old ones to habitat housing.

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I was so tempted to stop by the church down the road to get girl scout cookies yesterday... I couldn't drive fast enough trying to get away from those devils.

I know I would have gotten at least 3 boxes and been miserable today.

Quoting Sweets32285:

Booth sales for Girl Scouts. Go to the bank, then to the store.

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Supercross! With DH and all his coworkers, soooo excited!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Only if you're sharing dinner,yum yum!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Come keep me company :P

Quoting blessed107:

Changing out all the light fixtures throughout the house, putting in newer ceiling fans, donating the old ones to habitat housing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Thank you..yeah it should be fun 

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Woot!  Sounds like you guys are planning for an fun & exciting weekend!  Happy Anniversary :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Today is mine and dh anniversary so we leaving mighy munch with a friend for a couple hours and we are going to go out to eat and probably just gonna come home and catch up on our Dvr list..dh has duty tomorrow and Daytona 500 is on tomorrow so I am having friends over and we are going to have our version of Super Bowl..gonna have ribs,mozzarella sticks,pizza rolls,chips and dips,hot wings the whole thing.

Sweets32285
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I currently have like 70 some boxes on my kitchen table.  We've already sold 75.

Quoting blessed107:

I was so tempted to stop by the church down the road to get girl scout cookies yesterday... I couldn't drive fast enough trying to get away from those devils.

I know I would have gotten at least 3 boxes and been miserable today.

Quoting Sweets32285:

Booth sales for Girl Scouts. Go to the bank, then to the store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)