Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

post titles.. my comic relief

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Does anyone else do this? I read through the post titles and imagine them as a post sometimes. The imaginary crazy lady that appears is hilarious sometimes! Espescially in this group :-) Yes, I pick and choose, this is what I've got today.

I read my SD diary and I regret what I've found!
I'm 31 weeks pregnant and need to stop...
Don't kill your children fluckers! Too mentally ill to work but able to raise a family? Gone crazy
Don't call it abuse if it's just different parenting. You are killing your children.

Crazy imaginary post title mom. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no idea what's goin on
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM

You must be bored lol

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I tend to read them in groups and then laugh..

The two that stood out were something about a crazy cat and a funny waxing story. Neither related but my imagination found it funnier then hell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I think reading the titles is sometimes more fun than reading the posts :-)

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I tend to read them in groups and then laugh..

The two that stood out were something about a crazy cat and a funny waxing story. Neither related but my imagination found it funnier then hell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Oh very! My girls had friends over last night and they are still sleeping. I'm stalled in my day until somebody wakes up. I'm sure there is something responsible I could go do, but I'm just not feeling it :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be bored lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Lol I feel ya there :) Its snowing here..and all the kids are inside warm and cozy playing lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh very! My girls had friends over last night and they are still sleeping. I'm stalled in my day until somebody wakes up. I'm sure there is something responsible I could go do, but I'm just not feeling it :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be bored lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I kind of miss the snow! We moved to the coast, it get cold here but never snows! I would be outside building a snowman right now if we had some snow to build with! I do not miss shoveling at 4am though :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I feel ya there :) Its snowing here..and all the kids are inside warm and cozy playing lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be bored lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM

We get snow until June here most times...I love the snow..but after March I am like "Can we have Spring now??" LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I kind of miss the snow! We moved to the coast, it get cold here but never snows! I would be outside building a snowman right now if we had some snow to build with! I do not miss shoveling at 4am though :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be bored lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I live on the NW coast. The mountians are covered with snow most of the year. I just love it! I can go play in the snow anytime I want (when the kids aren't sleeping the day away) but I don't have to shovel anymore. That is the best. I fell out of love with the snow when I had to clear the drive to go to work. We ski and tube at least everyother weekend fronnovermber thruogh june.

Quoting Anonymous:

We get snow until June here most times...I love the snow..but after March I am like "Can we have Spring now??" LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be bored lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)