Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i am really fracking grouchy this morning and i am about to start yelling

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 22 Replies

at winter in general. fuck you snow!!! start melting!! gtfo of here!!!! i have HAD IT!!! i have been cooped up in this house with my kids since OCTOBER. so you kindly fuck right off? is it just me or has he winter been longer than usual? 

now i know you city slickers can \just go to the mall or a playplace so your kids can burn off steam but im not in the city.

i just want my yard and patio and the pool at the park. 

i want everyone out of the god damn house!!! 

its a "nice day" today but it is still cold. 

im really grouchy and sick of kids in a confined space. (there are 5 in my house right now, 2 of them are teens. and one is in my stomach and i swear to god trying to claw his way out)

i feel like the guy in the shining.........im losing it.........that is all.

D.O.E. ~ Canadian mother of 3 boys, and happily (usually) married. we are expecting another boy in april!

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM

BUMP!

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Send them outside, cold wont kill em!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Gee bundle them up and make them go out side. 

mlg1989
Watashi wa anata o aishite Mugiwara Kaizokuban <3
Yesterday at 11:49 PM
by ZombieMegg on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM
I wish we had snow. Maryland has had a very mild winter so far. Send your snow this way!!
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Mwahaha glad I live in BC- snows twice a year.

Ps I'm not moving to Regina anymore :'( DF has decided to be a city cop instead of RCMP.
t1gger143
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
We keep ending up cooped up too. It gets super windy here and ds and I have asthma.
sassyscorpio85
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM

With the melting comes MUD! I am so tired of MUD, my SUV is filthy, I have to mop daily, the dogs feet must be wiped before he comes in the house! I really hate mud! 

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM

well thats understandable but sad :-( lol  if i had a choice, i think i would take city instead of rcmp. with the rcmp you go where they send you and you are never kept in your home province. so that would really suck. but hey, he's still gonna be wearing a smexy uniform, right? lol

snows twice a year.....***glares at you sideways***  i fucking hate snow right now.

Quoting Retrokitty:

Ps I'm not moving to Regina anymore :'( DF has decided to be a city cop instead of RCMP.

D.O.E.
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM

they dont want to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Gee bundle them up and make them go out side. 

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM
City cops have better uniforms :3 they just don't get to wear the Mountie ones on special occasions, and they make the same amount of money woo. There's no city police in my city though so we will be moving like an hour away.

Quoting D.O.E.:

well thats understandable but sad :-( lol  if i had a choice, i think i would take city instead of rcmp. with the rcmp you go where they send you and you are never kept in your home province. so that would really suck. but hey, he's still gonna be wearing a smexy uniform, right? lol

snows twice a year.....***glares at you sideways***  i fucking hate snow right now.

Quoting Retrokitty:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)