Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

she pisses me off like no other

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Well I have been dating my bf or ex (it's complicated) for almost two years. I have been having to deal with his family this whole time ans most of them I like but I have a major problem with his mom. Ever since I met her she would talk down to me. I was super quiet at first because I'msy ans she would always make rude jokes. Well me and her son got pregnant after about nine months together. He went to jail for three days and we.found out about a month after he went to jail that we were four weeks. The doctor said I got pregnant the 17th or around then and that's the day he went to jail. Well apparently she told him she had a feeling our kid wasn't his. I don't know how she thinks this since she wasn't there when I slept with him ans made this baby. Well during that pregnancy everytime she saw me she said I was big and getting huge and how I'm getting fat. And sadly I had to see her a lot because hes super close with her. Well the last month of pregnancy she kept calling and texting that she wanted to be there when I delievered this baby and would try to guilt me and guilt her son to have me do it. She tested almost everyday for an hour to tell me she wanted to be there. I have my own personal reasons to not have her there but ontop of that I don't like her and don't want her there is good enough reason to not have her there. I didn't even have my grandma who raised me there so why would I let a person who is rude to me be there. Well when I was in labor she was at the hospital and at one point tried to even come back to the room against my orders but I wasn't told til days later. I decided the first two hours would be me and the dad and our newborn. So when people started comIng in his whole family was in the room and the first thing out of her mouth in my hearing was that my baby was a Mexican (we're both white) and it's not his baby. He didn't say anything and she laughed. And he decides to go home to get a few things and leaves his mom at the hospital with me and the whole time she's yapping about me and how her son doesn't work together well and how I'm not keeping my baby from her. Well now we're pregnant again and she is already starting the oh my hoah you're fat when I have yet to gain a pound still. She bitched about not going to a doctor's appointment so she went with us and the while time in the backroom she wad playing on her phone and was pissing me off. I just can't think that all the stuff she says and how she acts towards me because she has come to me and lied to me about stuff her son has apparently done behind my back and ehwn I confront him he says it's a lie and she will say she never said that to me and I'm lying. Telling me I should break up with him because I'll end up regretting my life. Of everything she says are her ways of playing and being cute is my bfs reason for her for doing all this. I was super nice and trusted my ng before his mom started all the accusations ans being rude to me and disrespecting me. And her son just says its nothing and stop being emotional about it all
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
April620
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Why is he still your bf if you're on your second kid together? Seriously this is what's wrong with society today. Boys with mommy issues and girls with no self respect aka daddy issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Well he has to change his name first and the second was a surprise because we were using bc. I even told him I don't really want this baby but I can't do an abortion because I wouldn't be able to deal with it emotionally. And he didn't start having mommy issues til we were.about three months pregnant with our first and his mom all of a sudden wanted to start seeing him and spending time with him more. All the money that we normally get his mom begs to get money and pleads to get rides all over the place or needs It for bills. She doesn't pay back and won't even pay for gas. I even told him I don't want to keep giving her money that we need to save up money to change his name and get married but she always plays the guilt card and after having our daughter he just thinks of his mom and can't help feel sorry for her because she is in an abusive 'relationship has to deal with so much stuff apparently because she choses to stay with the guy.

Quoting April620:

Why is he still your bf if you're on your second kid together? Seriously this is what's wrong with society today. Boys with mommy issues and girls with no self respect aka daddy issues.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)