Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love seeing everyones tattoos! I was so jealous of how cute all your tattoos are I finally saved money for me and got my sons tattoo! <3 hes my little monster and I couldnt get a better start to a sleeve! <3

Feel free to show off your munchkins and tattoos! <3 I love seeing how everyones little ones are doing and all the new ink. :)

BTW: its my 7th Tattoo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (51-60):
stephv53
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this
OMG! I LOVE your tattoo!! I want one similar because my ds has always been my lil monster. I also want an infinity symbol with my ds and my ds2 (only 6months along with him) names in it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rhyinns.Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:32 PM

OMG this is AMAZING! I love that! :) Nice!

Quoting BoggiezMom:

My favorite and biggest

Rhyinns.Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM

That is so amazing, beautiful and just wow! I LOVE this!

Quoting Anonymous:

I tell my boys I love them the whole world and universe. 

I haven't come to a positive decision on how I want the universe portion of this. So I am waiting . It will be my next session. 

Rhyinns.Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM

dumb question but how bad does it hurt to tattoo there? very cute though! i love the color

Quoting BoggiezMom:

My newest one

NewInChrist
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Too cute!!
Rhyinns.Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:41 PM

i love that idea, i wanted to get two infiniy signs like interwoven and my dads initials above them but im not sure about it.

Quoting stephv53:

OMG! I LOVE your tattoo!! I want one similar because my ds has always been my lil monster. I also want an infinity symbol with my ds and my ds2 (only 6months along with him) names in it

BoggiezMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:45 PM
When thetre on yor collar bone it hurts. You can feel it in ur neck.

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

dumb question but how bad does it hurt to tattoo there? very cute though! i love the color

Quoting BoggiezMom:

My newest one

BoggiezMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Thank you. The original design of the fairy was a pencil sketch. I took to my artist and he designed the background

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

OMG this is AMAZING! I love that! :) Nice!

Quoting BoggiezMom:

My favorite and biggest

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank You . It took me a very long time to find the right artist . The tattoo is from a saying. So to finally find an artist I not only trusted , but could transform a saying into a picture was a GREAT find for me !

I would recommend this artist to any and all . ( it took me 15 years to find him  ) 

I can't say I am NOT anxious to get the universe added. Yet I know I was able to wait as long s I did for it to start. So I will not continue it until I am poisitve the direction I want to go with the *Universe* portion of this .

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

That is so amazing, beautiful and just wow! I LOVE this!

Quoting Anonymous:

I tell my boys I love them the whole world and universe. 

I haven't come to a positive decision on how I want the universe portion of this. So I am waiting . It will be my next session. 

Rhyinns.Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Ouch! Oddly enough on part of my arm (where it hurt the most probably) i felt sharp pains in my neck/armpit/back. Most of the time it just felt odd. lol. At one point it even tickled. But I am thinking of getting a chest tattoo done and it would be on my collar bone but it would SUCK!

Quoting BoggiezMom:

When thetre on yor collar bone it hurts. You can feel it in ur neck.

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

Quoting BoggiezMom:

My newest one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured