Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love seeing everyones tattoos! I was so jealous of how cute all your tattoos are I finally saved money for me and got my sons tattoo! <3 hes my little monster and I couldnt get a better start to a sleeve! <3

Feel free to show off your munchkins and tattoos! <3 I love seeing how everyones little ones are doing and all the new ink. :)

BTW: its my 7th Tattoo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (61-64):
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

How cute!!! The kid and the tat!! 

misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

That's adorable!! 

I got my dd's name on my wrist last year. It was my second tattoo. I have 4 now. 

My3beautys
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I wanted a bar code tat for my girls but my dad said no because I wouldn't set well and he would mess it up because the lines have to be perfect

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Because the lines are straight, it's stupid, blah blah blah...

I bet none of the people saying this garbage actually know how hard it is to sit with a relaxed neck when you have a freaking outline needle poking the top of your spine. That shit isn't fun. Haha!

Thank you though, I absolutely love it. Just needs touched up (which I'm not looking forward too).

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

Thats so cool! Why would anyone say anything? Its original and its cool! I like it allot. :)

Quoting mrssummerlin:

It say 12/01/2008 < her bday ANS < her initials and 3 < her age when I got it.

I'll be getting one for every kiddo, plus it ties into a whole body them that I'm currently working.

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

I think its cool. Do the letters mean something? I can see the 2012 but the letters im not sure of.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

3rd. I got this last year and I've caught a lot of dumb shit over it, but honestly I don't care because its for my DD and I love it.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BoggiezMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Yeah you'd definitely feel that. I mean it hurts but it's not unbearable. Instill think my feet were worse

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

Ouch! Oddly enough on part of my arm (where it hurt the most probably) i felt sharp pains in my neck/armpit/back. Most of the time it just felt odd. lol. At one point it even tickled. But I am thinking of getting a chest tattoo done and it would be on my collar bone but it would SUCK!

Quoting BoggiezMom:

When thetre on yor collar bone it hurts. You can feel it in ur neck.

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy:

dumb question but how bad does it hurt to tattoo there? very cute though! i love the color

Quoting BoggiezMom:

My newest one

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured