Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Good lord the poor never stop

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 310 Replies

Today my children and I spent time delivering foods to families who need it.  Our church learns about people who need help, so we schedule a time to bring stuff.

Seriously, screw all of them but one.  I am sick to death of these welfare families that bitch about what we brought.  They deserve to starve.   It is just bullshit that kids and moms cussed out my kids.

"Stupid assbitches.   Who the fuck eats these beans?  4 cans of corn?   I should just feed my kids corn?

Where is the spaghetti and cookies and crackers?   You give me tuna and peanut butter and nothing to make with it or put it on?

You give us salad and no dressing?  

What the fuck are we going to do with hotdogs and no buns?  

Fuck you, canned beans?   My kids aint gonna eat this shit.

How do I make oatmeal from this tub?   God you bitches suck."

Get pissed because we brought oatmeal that isn't instant? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM
3 moms liked this
That's horrible. If I ever needed help.feeding my children I would be incredibly grateful for it.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:31 PM
28 moms liked this

Next time, take the food back and leave. IF they don't appreciate the help you are trying to give them then scratch their name off of the list

Kerannmer
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:32 PM
12 moms liked this

I'm sorry. That is sad, but feel sorry for them; with that kind of outlook and attitude, they'll never have anything better short of a miracle. I hope it doesn't discourage your kids from continuing to help, because how wonderful for them to do so!

punkasscanuck
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM
4 moms liked this

molotov cocktail. fuck em.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM
4 moms liked this

I would take the food back and give extra to a family that thanks you for what you bring.

AlekD
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM
10 moms liked this

I think it would be incredibly difficult to keep a cheerful attitude when you're life has become so worn down that you can't even feed your children. Yes they should be more polite, but a negative attitude is understandable in their situation. Keep praying for them. They need so much more than food.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

+ Thank you, il Papa, Benedict XVI, we are praying for you. +

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM
4 moms liked this

Did they really say that?

PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Geez...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:37 PM
2 moms liked this

They cussed out my 9 year old.  Sorry, no excuse.   They are freaking selfish, entitled people that don't give a dang about caring for their kids because others will do it.   We should just provide what they want and don't want to buy.

Quoting AlekD:

I think it would be incredibly difficult to keep a cheerful attitude when you're life has become so worn down that you can't even feed your children. Yes they should be more polite, but a negative attitude is understandable in their situation. Keep praying for them. They need so much more than food.

Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:38 PM
9 moms liked this
So I guess turn the other cheek turned into go post it on CM? Very Christian of you. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN