Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is ok that people like Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy kills people. It is ok to allow them to live in prison knowing they killed people. Better yet, it is ok to kill an "innocent" fetus.

If you kill or take another life, you get to keep yours :) It's called justice :)

I think we are getting it down.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
Master_Debater
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Like I pointed out in the post this came from, many INNOCENT people have been executed or are sitting on death row. Jeff and Ted deserved to die tho.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM
BAM.
LovelyMommy24
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
LMAO.

*Lingers in post*
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I do not believe in claiming titles like pro choice or pro life because there are situations I feel that the women should not abort, then I feel there are situations it may be neccessary.

To claim one or the other is really extreme and in my opinion unrealistic.

If you can prove that a nut case has murder 16 girls, I see nothing wrong with putting em down. I dont agree with death penalty over everything but if the proof is solid they confess, admit, you know it... If you a take a life you should have yours taken especially if you take multiple.

Children killers, rapists, molestors... Im tempted....

Quoting heavenV:

Trollcat, you might not know me but i enjoy reading yours posts. you arent afraid to call it what it is. And i am pro choice who arent pro abortion.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I think being a serial killer is a little different than having an abortion, and this is coming from a pro-lifer. I may be pro-life, but I'm not an idiot and I know people are still always going to abort their babies. I also know the difference between an abortion and murder. Do I think abortion is right? Heck no, but I know the difference.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM
He is dead.

Quoting D.O.E.:

people like jeffery dahmer should be dead, not sitting in prison.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM

almost everyone in prison claims they are innocent. While it does happen, too often we let them go (they are soo innocent you know) they turn around and commit yet another crime. Many that are in prison generally are in there for a second, third, fourth time.

Quoting Master_Debater:

Like I pointed out in the post this came from, many INNOCENT people have been executed or are sitting on death row. Jeff and Ted deserved to die tho.

teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

He is dead.

Quoting D.O.E.:

people like jeffery dahmer should be dead, not sitting in prison.

which is good...

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

but in the  eyes of some including myself, abortion is killing....

If you have multiple abortions then in a sense you would be a fetus serial killer.

Quoting EvilAsh:

I think being a serial killer is a little different than having an abortion, and this is coming from a pro-lifer. I may be pro-life, but I'm not an idiot and I know people are still always going to abort their babies. I also know the difference between an abortion and murder. Do I think abortion is right? Heck no, but I know the difference.

Mcelly
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Okay, the death penalty is too easy of a punishment for murderers. They should rot in prision in a cage or a dark hole. In the off chance that they might be innocent, this can be reversed.
A fetus is not a baby, personaly I think abortion should only be okay up to 12 weeks, but that's a whole other story.
We shouldnt kill anyone, not a baby, not a person, not a criminal. A fetus is not a baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured