Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It is ok that people like Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy kills people. It is ok to allow them to live in prison knowing they killed people. Better yet, it is ok to kill an "innocent" fetus.

If you kill or take another life, you get to keep yours :) It's called justice :)

I think we are getting it down.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:27 PM

keeping their life is a pleasure for murderers, they only hope to find a way to escape and continue their tasks.

Quoting Mcelly:

Okay, the death penalty is too easy of a punishment for murderers. They should rot in prision in a cage or a dark hole. In the off chance that they might be innocent, this can be reversed.
A fetus is not a baby, personaly I think abortion should only be okay up to 12 weeks, but that's a whole other story.
We shouldnt kill anyone, not a baby, not a person, not a criminal. A fetus is not a baby.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Yes. I just wantrd to make sure she knew.

Quoting teal_phoenix:

Quoting Anonymous:

He is dead.

Quoting D.O.E.:

people like jeffery dahmer should be dead, not sitting in prison.

which is good...

Master_Debater
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I know that happens too. I just don't think we should kill people unless there is absolute proof. If there is, let em fry!!

I saw in your reply above that you're on the same line of thinking.

It's not the death penalty I have a problem with, it's the justice system.

Quoting thetrollcat:

almost everyone in prison claims they are innocent. While it does happen, too often we let them go (they are soo innocent you know) they turn around and commit yet another crime. Many that are in prison generally are in there for a second, third, fourth time.

Quoting Master_Debater:

Like I pointed out in the post this came from, many INNOCENT people have been executed or are sitting on death row. Jeff and Ted deserved to die tho.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teal_phoenix
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I figured.

I can't stand people who murder, makes me upset. I really can't handle it when kids are involved.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I just wantrd to make sure she knew.

Quoting teal_phoenix:

Quoting Anonymous:

He is dead.

Quoting D.O.E.:

which is good...

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM
He has been dead for many years just as Ted Bundy.

Quoting D.O.E.:

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I'm prolife in all circumstances. So, no, I don't think Bundy and Dahmer should be put to death. 1. It's cheaper to keep them alive. 2. Death is easier than a life in max security prison. 3. I believe in redemption.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:30 PM

You understand that keeping these prisoners in prison is like poison right? Fact is it makes them so mentally unstable that most can never function safely in society.

While I understand that you think prison is a real justice, really, all it is doing is creating more danger to our society once they are released. Hence why they end up comming another, more, or same crimes over and over again.

Quoting Master_Debater:

I know that happens too. I just don't think we should kill people unless there is absolute proof. If there is, let em fry!!

I saw in your reply above that you're on the same line of thinking.

It's not the death penalty I have a problem with, it's the justice system.

Quoting thetrollcat:

almost everyone in prison claims they are innocent. While it does happen, too often we let them go (they are soo innocent you know) they turn around and commit yet another crime. Many that are in prison generally are in there for a second, third, fourth time.

Quoting Master_Debater:

Like I pointed out in the post this came from, many INNOCENT people have been executed or are sitting on death row. Jeff and Ted deserved to die tho.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:31 PM

LOL oh Im sure you will still believe in redemption if they killed your children, mother, uncle, aunt, cousin, YOU.

Quoting mich.el.le:

I'm prolife in all circumstances. So, no, I don't think Bundy and Dahmer should be put to death. 1. It's cheaper to keep them alive. 2. Death is easier than a life in max security prison. 3. I believe in redemption.

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:33 PM
It's human nature. Just the way things are, whenever we see a bad guy or gal the first thought is we want blood so.
mich.el.le
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL oh Im sure you will still believe in redemption if they killed your children, mother, uncle, aunt, cousin, YOU.

Quoting mich.el.le:

I don't find murder something to laugh at. I'm not surprised you do though.  Of course I probably wouldn't feel the same if it was someone in my family. (If it was me, I'd hardly care. I'd be DEAD. Duh) I'd want revenge, I'm sure.  That hardly means I don't believe in redemption or would stop believing in it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)