Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It is ok that people like Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy kills people. It is ok to allow them to live in prison knowing they killed people. Better yet, it is ok to kill an "innocent" fetus.

If you kill or take another life, you get to keep yours :) It's called justice :)

I think we are getting it down.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:36 PM
He is dead. He was beaten and ramrodded to death with a broomstick many years ago . I'm a compassionate person but when I heard how he'd died I felt he deserved it.

Quoting D.O.E.:

people like jeffery dahmer should be dead, not sitting in prison.

heavenV
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Agreed.

Quoting thetrollcat:

I do not believe in claiming titles like pro choice or pro life because there are situations I feel that the women should not abort, then I feel there are situations it may be neccessary.

To claim one or the other is really extreme and in my opinion unrealistic.

If you can prove that a nut case has murder 16 girls, I see nothing wrong with putting em down. I dont agree with death penalty over everything but if the proof is solid they confess, admit, you know it... If you a take a life you should have yours taken especially if you take multiple.

Children killers, rapists, molestors... Im tempted....

Quoting heavenV:

Trollcat, you might not know me but i enjoy reading yours posts. you arent afraid to call it what it is. And i am pro choice who arent pro abortion.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Bundy has been dead since 89

Dahmer has been dead sins 94

At least find out the facts before posting.
yperez0209
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I don't believe in killing anyone at any point in life, from conception to the moment of natural death.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM
In some people's eyes using birth control is some kind of murder. So using bc consistently is like doing murder everyday. It's really naive to call multiple abortions serial killing unless you know for sure that they got pregnant on purpose (like no use of bc) in order to have an abortion.
BC fails, you find fatal anamolies in babies, your health fails, there are so many reasons.

Quoting thetrollcat:

but in the  eyes of some including myself, abortion is killing....

If you have multiple abortions then in a sense you would be a fetus serial killer.

Quoting EvilAsh:

I think being a serial killer is a little different than having an abortion, and this is coming from a pro-lifer. I may be pro-life, but I'm not an idiot and I know people are still always going to abort their babies. I also know the difference between an abortion and murder. Do I think abortion is right? Heck no, but I know the difference.

Mcelly
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM
I don't know. I'd think that having murderers sit in a tiny cell, eating crappy food wouldnt be pleasure.
I think killing them is too easy of a punishment.

Quoting thetrollcat:

keeping their life is a pleasure for murderers, they only hope to find a way to escape and continue their tasks.

Quoting Mcelly:

Okay, the death penalty is too easy of a punishment for murderers. They should rot in prision in a cage or a dark hole. In the off chance that they might be innocent, this can be reversed.

A fetus is not a baby, personaly I think abortion should only be okay up to 12 weeks, but that's a whole other story.

We shouldnt kill anyone, not a baby, not a person, not a criminal. A fetus is not a baby.

Derpy
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I totally agree with you cat lady :)
I love your post lol. 

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM

unless you're John Coffey.  :(

abecee
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Would you rephrase your question?

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

she doesn't have one. she's just not getting enough attention at home.

Quoting heresjohnny:

And? What's your point?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)