Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It is ok that people like Jeffery Dahmer and Ted Bundy kills people. It is ok to allow them to live in prison knowing they killed people. Better yet, it is ok to kill an "innocent" fetus.

If you kill or take another life, you get to keep yours :) It's called justice :)

I think we are getting it down.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (41-43):
EvilAsh
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:05 PM

It happens though, nothing you or I can do about it. Complaining on CM and getting bashed endlessly will not change pro-choicers minds' and won't change the minds of those that "serial abort."

Quoting thetrollcat:

but in the  eyes of some including myself, abortion is killing....

If you have multiple abortions then in a sense you would be a fetus serial killer.

Quoting EvilAsh:

I think being a serial killer is a little different than having an abortion, and this is coming from a pro-lifer. I may be pro-life, but I'm not an idiot and I know people are still always going to abort their babies. I also know the difference between an abortion and murder. Do I think abortion is right? Heck no, but I know the difference.

CafeMom Tickers
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM

well thats ok then

Quoting thetrollcat:

he is dead. He was murdered in prison

Quoting D.O.E.:

people like jeffery dahmer should be dead, not sitting in prison.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:12 PM

no you are wrong, complaining on CM will change the world and it will change their minds and it will make it become serial abortions

Quoting EvilAsh:

It happens though, nothing you or I can do about it. Complaining on CM and getting bashed endlessly will not change pro-choicers minds' and won't change the minds of those that "serial abort."

Quoting thetrollcat:

but in the  eyes of some including myself, abortion is killing....

If you have multiple abortions then in a sense you would be a fetus serial killer.

Quoting EvilAsh:

I think being a serial killer is a little different than having an abortion, and this is coming from a pro-lifer. I may be pro-life, but I'm not an idiot and I know people are still always going to abort their babies. I also know the difference between an abortion and murder. Do I think abortion is right? Heck no, but I know the difference.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)