Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I move ahead?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

How in the heck do I get ahead in life, get over my past, move onto the future and heal my heart when my past keeps rearing its ugly head.  Its been almost 3 years since my ex husband contacted me or my son and we have actually started to heal and my marriage with my new husband has gotten stronger and then boom...my ex husband emails me.  I didnt get a chance to tell my husband about it and he found it on my email when he came home from work and now hes like ticked.  Uggh, how am I ever supposed to heal and move on when the idiot wont get out of my life?  I have changed phone numbers, email addresses, jobs, all to give my son a better life and to let my heart heal from my ex husband totally destroying me, and then boom, he finds me....how is this ever going to stop?  He has no right to see his son, he is not even in his right mind and will never see his son again..our child is 10 now, hes in a happy healthy home environment away from drama and chaos and when his dad is in his life its nothing but drama and chaos.  Now my husband is ticked...ugggh I just cant win anymore. Soo frustrating when all you want to do is let the past go and look to the future.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN