Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is it about good-looking "bad boys" that makes them so damn attractive and alluring??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies

Are you or have you ever been attracted to a bad boy?? I have.  Several times in my life.  The thing is though, with this last one who is an ex-friend/flame of mine and who stalked me for years, I just can't get him out of my system.......uuuugghh!!!  He hasn't been in my life (in a normal way) for a few years, but he still maintains contact in this crazy indirect stalking way.  He always played head games with me.  Sometimes I couldn't help but laugh at his ridiculousness.  But as hard as I have tried to not have feelings for him, I still do!!  :(  He is just coming out of a divorce - his second one and he sent me messages on facebook with a fake profile right around Valentine's day.  I am 98% certain that it's him because he has done alot of crazy, weird crap to me over the years.  He loves to play head games.  I am no longer in love with him like I was years ago, (before I found out that he is certifiable) but I still have feelings for him and have this unexplainable magnetic pull towards him.......crazy, right??!!!!  I used to want him to call me directly, but now I am almost afraid that he will.  And if that happens, I am really scared that I will want to be with him again, although I don't trust him.  So I don't know.........hoping that I can be strong like I have been and stay away because he is a dangerous man (in an emotional/mental sense) who has messed with my head and heart for a very long time!!!  Can anyone tell me why I still find him alluring and haven't been able to completely get him out of my system??  Have any of you been in this boat and can relate to me?  I just don't want to get emotionally hurt by him again in the event that he contacts me directly and I weaken.  My head is saying stay far away from him, but my heart is saying, why haven't I been able to let go after all that he has put me through?  Any advice for me?  I know that I can stay strong........as long as he doesn't call me!!  But now that he's divorced and is lonely and looking for love, he may reach out to me.  I hope that my mind overpowers my heart.   

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

No.  I think women are masochistic.

Honestly, women are just stupid most of the time.  They long to be the ONE that straightens up the bad boy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Quoting ElitestJen:

No.  I think women are masochistic.

Honestly, women are just stupid most of the time.  They long to be the ONE that straightens up the bad boy.

Well I am not a stupid woman OR masochistic!!  lol  I just had this intense chemistry with him.  You know the kind that you just don't find very often.  I think that's what it is.  Or maybe I am just attracted to someone who is exciting and dangerous!!  I am smart enough to know that I can't change him.  I have resisted him for many years actually.  Hoping I can continue that in the event that he contacts me directly because I really don't want to get hurt again!!  I am pretty sure that I can be strong because I have alot to lose if I'm not!!

jaysmommy04
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM
5 moms liked this

Ummmmm

Who knows?

jaysmommy04
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM

OK jensen might not have the whole "bad boy" persona, I just like to look at him =)

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Ummmmm

Who knows?

mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
2 moms liked this
No. Doesn't do a thing for me.
Doing the dishes gets me going! Ha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this
I liked them way back when, these days I save my bad boy lusting for tv dudes. I'm quite content with my good guy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jaysmommy04
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:59 PM
3 moms liked this

You know what would be better than the whole bad boy thing?  Jensen, Charlie, and Johnny all in my kitchen doing the dishes right now =)  That would be the icing on the hot guy cake!

Quoting mommytoeandb:

No. Doesn't do a thing for me.
Doing the dishes gets me going! Ha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
My df is a biker :) There's something sexy about a man in a leather jacket.
connorsmommy120
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Charlie is gorgeous! 

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Ummmmm

Who knows?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Quoting jaysmommy04:

Ummmmm

Who knows?

Yummy eye candy!!!  Who is the guy on the right?  He is really good-looking!!!  And Johnny Depp is really young in this pic!!  He makes a great pirate........dark, brooding, and dangerous!!  YUM!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured