Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a bad fur-baby momma!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

my fatcat, Ninja, just jumped in my lap while posting here and i threw his 20lb fatass off of my lap; that makes me worst fur-baby mom ever right?

simple frown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beware! Thar be trolls in these here threads. wink

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelissaMaye
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I pushed my dog off the bed this morning after he jumped up there and kicked me in the face. Guess I'm a bad fur-baby mom too. =/

waffa
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:07 PM

doesn't it just make you feel like shit to do that to them?

It does to me, but damn 20 pound cat pouncing on my lap unexpectedly? what does HE expect? LOL!

Quoting KelissaMaye:

I pushed my dog off the bed this morning after he jumped up there and kicked me in the face. Guess I'm a bad fur-baby mom too. =/

KelissaMaye
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Yeah, I felt so bad after. Lol. But he's 70 lbs. tHAT DOES not feel good against your face. Haha. 

Quoting waffa:

It does to me, but damn 20 pound cat pouncing on my lap unexpectedly? what does HE expect? LOL!

Quoting KelissaMaye:

waffa
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:15 PM

guess we both suck at the fur-baby thing and should stick with the human-baby thing, yeah?

he's just sitting next to me on the floor with those big eyes like "mommy, why can't I be up there with you?"

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Yeah, I felt so bad after. Lol. But he's 70 lbs. tHAT DOES not feel good against your face. Haha. 

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

KelissaMaye
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Aww. Lol. mine just jumped right back on the bed. He's stubborn.

Quoting waffa:

guess we both suck at the fur-baby thing and should stick with the human-baby thing, yeah?

he's just sitting next to me on the floor with those big eyes like "mommy, why can't I be up there with you?"

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

waffa
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM

he is a bit of a sissy with me, if I say no then he listens... he's on the back of the sofa glaring at me with those big yellow eyes trying very hard to look pathetic.

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

KelissaMaye
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Aww. Haha. So angry.

Quoting waffa:

he is a bit of a sissy with me, if I say no then he listens... he's on the back of the sofa glaring at me with those big yellow eyes trying very hard to look pathetic.

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

waffa
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

angry-kitty with the puss-in-boots eyes going

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Aww. Haha. So angry.

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Quoting waffa:

Quoting KelissaMaye:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 7:59 PM

No but you really should get him on a diet before he gets diabetes.

waffa
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I know, but he wasn't fat till his new sister from the shelter came here a few months ago and taught him to eat like a dog (all in 1 sitting unlike cats who graze). When she first got here I'd fill the bowls twice a day, now they get fed full bowl in the morning and a tiny snack of food at night. Used to just do full bowl in the morning and he was good till next morning before she came.

Quoting Anonymous:

No but you really should get him on a diet before he gets diabetes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)