Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*ETA* I can't believe she posted that B****!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 130 Replies
ETA:

*She posted last week that she couldn't find a sitter to help and she would appreciate any help people could give. She didn't call me and ask me. How am I supposed to know that no one helped?

Her twins go to school a couple hours a day so she has a break when they are in school. Her dh is a grown man that should be able to take care of himself. He had surgery, but it's not like he's dying or anything. My kid had surgery last year and she was just fine the next day.

I can't believe so many people think she is right. SMH

*****★***★★*********

FB status today from my friend:

Thank you to everyone who has sent good wishes to my husband! We really appreciate the support through this rough time! And a special thank you to those that gave their time to help. Oh, scratch that. Not one person did.

OMG! What is her problem? She's a sahm, so it's not like taking care of her dh for a couple of weeks is a big deal. She is such a drama queen! It's like we should all feel sorry for her because she has a disabled kid. I'm a single mom and I have to do everything myself. My mom helps when I'm sick, but I still have to work.

Then she defriended me and a bunch of our other friends! I don't know what to do. Should I call her and talk to her? She's normally really nice and watches my kid when I have no other daycare. Our kids are friends and my dd would be upset if she couldn't play with her dd and ds anymore.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:39 PM
What is this in regards to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
What does her disabled kid have to do with the status?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:40 PM
2 moms liked this

She was sharing her feelings. Plus NOTHING can compare to having a disabled child. I am a single mom as well but I feel for ANY parent single or not who have a disabled children.

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:40 PM
She's probably just stressed out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM
What did you say that made her defriend you?
SiempreSola
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM
3 moms liked this

I would try to talk to her. Obviously she is stressed out and upset that she thought her friends would be there to help her in her time of need. You stated that she has a disabled child and that she has to take care of her husband too. That would be hard on anyone.

HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM
What happened to her husbamd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM
She keeps posting how tired she is cause her kid was up half the night and so was her dh.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

What does her disabled kid have to do with the status?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:41 PM
12 moms liked this
So she helps you out and you don't attempt to help her out when in need?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Give her a week to cool off, then call her and ask what that was all about. Maybe by then she'll have come to her senses and refriended (or whatever the hell it's called - no facebook here) and it won't be an issue anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)