Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you getting a Divorce?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

If so do you really want one?

if you do why so adamant?

if not have you expressed your feelings or bottled it in?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
illogicalkat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:42 AM

WTF?

I presume you meant "adamant" instead of "adimit." There is a spellcheck button. Just to the right of the
"Add a video" button and just above the "Add a SweetPea" button.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM

and i presume you meant what the fuck, instead of wtf... you cant abbreviate or attempt to correct someones spelling, grammar or anything else when you reply using slang... get the fuck out of my post.

Quoting illogicalkat:

WTF?

I presume you meant "adamant" instead of "adimit." There is a spellcheck button. Just to the right of the
"Add a video" button and just above the "Add a SweetPea" button.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:46 AM

Ive been divorced for almost 8 years. It was my choice. I walked out on him and took the kids. He had gotten into drugs and drinking and would not hold down a job. I am happy not to be with him and was happy when I left. Best decision I ever made was leaving him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Your post is lame.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:49 AM

its 5 oclock in the morning do you have something better to talk about? If so feel free to share , what excitment you have to bring to the table.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your post is lame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM

lol this is probably illogicalkat .. smh when i said get the fuck out, i didnt mean come back in anon... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Your post is lame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM

how long were the two of you married?

Quoting angie729:

Ive been divorced for almost 8 years. It was my choice. I walked out on him and took the kids. He had gotten into drugs and drinking and would not hold down a job. I am happy not to be with him and was happy when I left. Best decision I ever made was leaving him.

LovelyCorrupt
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:50 AM
Twice divorced. I filed both times. First one wanted to have a man on the side, yes, u read that right HE wanted a MAN on the side. Second husband was andg is a great father but he would stay off the bottle, off the xanax, and off the dope
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:53 AM

wow, how did you react when you heard he wanted a man on the side??? and glad you got out with the second one, when alcohol and drugs get involved its a whole hell of shit youll go through. 

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Twice divorced. I filed both times. First one wanted to have a man on the side, yes, u read that right HE wanted a MAN on the side. Second husband was andg is a great father but he would stay off the bottle, off the xanax, and off the dope

angie729
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Married 13 years...together for 16 years.

Quoting Anonymous:

how long were the two of you married?

Quoting angie729:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)