Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't mad at me cause I don't have a place for you to sleep!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Or because I have to work!

My cousin dropped by for a visit, I normally work nights but got lucky and pulled early shifts this weekend.  We talked and the kids played for a few hours and I told her hey I have to go I have to work, you can hang out with DH and the kids for a while.  She then asked me where she and the kids were to sleep.  I told her well there is either floor or the bunk beds in the kids room.  She got huffy and left muttering something about hospitality.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM

she should have been grateful that you offered the bunks

Mommy383
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Motel 6 left the light on for her.
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:28 AM
I think that if you are going to invite someone over to stay there should be adequate sleeping arrangements. Now if she just invited herself over to stay, that is another story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM

It says in my first line that she dropped by for a visit, I didn't even know she was in the state.  She was looking for a free room for the night.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

I think that if you are going to invite someone over to stay there should be adequate sleeping arrangements. Now if she just invited herself over to stay, that is another story.

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Um wow how ungrateful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Well where i am from "drop by for a visit" doesnt mean they werent invited.

Quoting Anonymous:

It says in my first line that she dropped by for a visit, I didn't even know she was in the state.  She was looking for a free room for the night.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Ah sorry.  No they were not invited.  

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Well where i am from "drop by for a visit" doesnt mean they werent invited.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured