Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I keep getting flack IRL and here for this

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 45 Replies

I'm 26 years old, I have two kids and we do not want anymore children plus I am having major health problems so my doctor has decided on a hysterectomy next month. 

People either say Im too young and I'll want more kids, dh should get snipped, im being a chicken. 

Listen people! I might have uterine cancer so Im doing this to save my damn life as well as fix my anemia problem so FUCK OFF

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
smushy79
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I don't blame you....please take care!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
So you draw more attention to yourself? ! O.o
Mama2ETA
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I cannot think of one reason to advise you against the hysterectomy. It's best for you, your family, and wont put you through radiation or chemo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I was 27 when I had my hysterectomy. It was the best thing for my health. If people are giving you shit for taking care of your health, cease speaking to them on the matter. 

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Don't worry about what other people say. I get a lot of comments about not trying to give my son a sibling.

Photo: -Randi.

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM

well drs dont normally do hyster. if there isn't a reason so maybe those people needto shove it seriously. I know a few young ladies (i'm only 27) that have had to have them as well because of cancer. i'm sorry people are treating you like this!

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM
It's your body do what's best for you.

I'm getting my tubes tied after my c-section, and I'm only 23.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Of course do what's best fo you, I don't know why people think they know better than the person that its happening to, that always amazes me!  Hope everything goes well! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Its your body, do want you want with it and forget about everyone else's opinions.
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Make sure your doctor talks to you about some of the problems that come with a hysterectomy years later ( mainly collapse of the pelvic floor/ aka pelvic organ prolapse) and how he plans to address it.

Otherwise good luck with your surgery. My mother had to do the same thing to save her life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured