Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

yes it was me stfu

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
Seriosusly yes I'm fat yes I took a scooter in the store stfu already. I took it because I had back surgery and can only walk for so long and I had already been to one store. My cane was sitting in the back holder. If you want to say something say to me I can already hear you. I get that I'm fat I have also just lost a bit of weight ,but don't judge just because you can't see my brace and don't know what's wrong. Venting I got all the states and wispers and not so subtle hints yesterday at the store my first time our in 2 and half months
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Well we can't see u through the computer so don't worry about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Don't allow people to bother you. Getting out and moving is good for you. The more you do it the easier the weight will eventually come off.

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I know just frustrated I had back surgery lost 30 lbs and still hard to walk long because of recovery time and people are just mean

Quoting lowencope:

Well we can't see u through the computer so don't worry about it.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Are you really suprised at the snickers? You fit the stereotype of a fat person using a scooter in Walmart, that's why people snickered.

iwillstapleyou
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
If I'm looking at someone in a scooter, it's because I'm anticipating logistical issues (where I will yield, of course) or formulating a response to my daughter's inevitable questions. Sometimes I'm just marveling at the different shopping experiences we must have and trying to imagine myself in their place. His or her weight, like the rest of his or her physical appearance, barely registers with me.

I'm sorry you had that experience. Is it like that every time?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I weigh 100 lbs and ppl tell me to eat, etc. Little do they know I am slowly dying of a disease that is not visible.  

lillysnow
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM
:(..........

Quoting Anonymous:

I weigh 100 lbs and ppl tell me to eat, etc. Little do they know I am slowly dying of a disease that is not visible.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I used one when i was pregnant, i was in horrible pain. I just laughed and waved wne i saw someone give me horrible looks, they would get so pissed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HousewifeNina
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I admit that I often think "well your knees, back, etc wouldnt hurt/deteriorate if you weighed less" but I know its wrong. I shouldnt be so critical.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM
This is my first time out since surgery and first time using the scooter only Cruz I couldn't stand anymore

Quoting iwillstapleyou:

If I'm looking at someone in a scooter, it's because I'm anticipating logistical issues (where I will yield, of course) or formulating a response to my daughter's inevitable questions. Sometimes I'm just marveling at the different shopping experiences we must have and trying to imagine myself in their place. His or her weight, like the rest of his or her physical appearance, barely registers with me.

I'm sorry you had that experience. Is it like that every time?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)