Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dumba** stbx

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

He hasn't lived here in over six months. Yet all his shit is still here and all his mail still comes here.  He seems to think I should deliver his mail to him at the bar he hangs out at...and if I don't he will try and get me in trouble with the military,  if it was that important he would have changed his address.  He can either pick the mail up from me at work or here..but I am not driving all over the place just because he can't be bothered to check his mail....oh and by not removing his stuff or changing his address that makes this his legal residence making him responsible for half the house payment....

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok so do a change of address form for him for 1. For 2, tell him he has 2 weeks to come get his shit. Why are you allowing him to keep his stuff there??

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I'd start selling his stuff if he doesn't come get it soon...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:39 PM

It is all in the garage. The house is half his until the divorce is final.  He hasn't paid in months.  I was told by my commander that I can't put his stuff out until we are divorced. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok so do a change of address form for him for 1. For 2, tell him he has 2 weeks to come get his shit. Why are you allowing him to keep his stuff there??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Wish I could. But that doesn't bother me as much as the fact he thinks I should deliver his mail. 

Quoting iamcafemom83:

I'd start selling his stuff if he doesn't come get it soon...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)