Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear B****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
5 moms liked this

You!! YES YOU!! The one who banged my husband and gave him herpes. It had been a year since we had sex and I knew he was cheating. I found out officially when he came in the house crying and begging me to forgive him. I asked why and he said that he had been having an affair with the nanny and he just found out he has genital herpes.  Karma is truly a bitch and I love her like a mother. 

When he told me what had happened, I had already made up my mind that I would not forgive him. But I decided to humiliate him by making him drop trou and show me his outbreak. Shame... His penis looks like a Christmas white chocolate nestle bar. You know... The ones with the tiny red chips in them. I proceeded to laugh before kindly asking him to pack his shit and leave our home. AND not to kiss our year old triplets on the way out because I don't want them getting whatever other disease he has. 

Once my husband gathered his things, I called my mother and asked her to come and get the kids. Once they were gone, I waited patiently for the nanny to come. She arrived ten minutes late and as soon as she walked through the door, I... well... I kicked her ass and dared her to call the cops. She didn't. Instead, she gathered her extensions from the floor, her expensive tote and left before telling me how sorry she was. I laughed and went to my room to get ready for work.

Now I know what you're thinking!  This bitch deserves to be cheated on since she's too lazy to take care of her home and her kids. No no no ladies! I am the bread winner of the house. Everything is in my name, I'm the only one who works while hubby spends all of his time "writing".

So I ask that the two of you enjoy herpes and being broke because we signed a prenupt stating no one got anything from the marriage(hubbys choice since I was flat broke and he was a successful writer when we first married).

P.S. I put ALL of our money into my private account from our joined one.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:29 PM

YOu go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Gemini_MomOfTwo
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Good for you. Thats what he gets, idk why men think crying and begging for forgiveness magically erases cheating. He deserves everything that happened to him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM

that sucks

thetrollcat
by Meow on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM

your SO is a dick glad he is married to you and not me. I have no idea why you are blaming HER he is the DICK

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Good! That's what he deserves. What an asshole. 

janel09
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM

so.. do you have herpes? Have you gotten tested?

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:36 PM

yup karma! gotta love her sometimes.

teresanteens
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM

smart gal

rockin2_manyMOM
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Im generally not a fan of hating the other woman....the husband made vows to you, not her...however, she knew 100% that you two were married and she was employed by you. So...hell yeah! To you.
amyleigh80
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Kudos! You did what most woman only talk about doing. Nasty bitch!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)