Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

god i hate people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I live in a large apartment complex right next to a creek and we get a lot of ferral cats around. Lately I've noticed one Persian around who was really friendly but disgusting. Burrs and matt's all over the poor thing's body so I started feeding her and trying to groom some of the crud out if her fur. Today as I'm out with her one of the neighbors comes up and starts telling me about how her owner put her out for sleeping in the pantry. No other reason, she just liked to sleep in the cupboard. So I start talking about how I've been feeding her and trying to get her coat clean so I could find a home for her. Go inside, go back out a little later and the neighbor lady is just raking me over with the resident nut-job saying how stupid I was and it was just another cat that it didn't need anyone to take care of it.
I'm sorry, you buy a Persian then put it out on the streets in the middle of winter and think it'll be fine? She's been out for two months and she's way too thin and covered in crap! How can you be so cruel to a poor little animal and then ridicule someone else for wanting to help?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:53 PM

People really do suck sometimes...

Jazmyn1
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont like people and being on cm sometimes makes me think theres no good ppl left
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Don't feel bad. I found my dog Bella in my yard, emaciated and pregnant. I went to the ASPCA yo find her owners and looked for them. No one came around. Just shows me how much people suck to mistreat animals.
happehcrone
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM

That is horrible. The owner should be reported for animal neglect.  It probably hasn't had its shots or anything either.  Are you going to adopt it?  Oh my God stuff like that makes me soooooo angry.  I'd like to take the stupid owner and kick HER out on the streets with no food, way to bathe etc.  Grrrrrrr.  Bless your heart for trying to help.

-42-
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM
2 moms liked this
You teach those cats to be your minions and take that bitch down!
nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM

that's sad

melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM

We just had a kitty adopt us too a few months ago.  I can't have her in the house because I am highly allergic to cats but we love her, feed her and play with her all the time.

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM

So, take her in then.  Feed her, clean her and take her to the vet.  Stop complaining about others and just do the right thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:28 AM
What a cutie pie! It's amazing how cats just decide you're going to take care of them and integrate themselves into a family

Quoting melakay1981:

We just had a kitty adopt us too a few months ago.  I can't have her in the house because I am highly allergic to cats but we love her, feed her and play with her all the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Working on it, we have another cat, a dog, and a toddler. We have to make sure there won't be any problems and if there are find someone who can take care of her properly:-)

Quoting chalisa0:

So, take her in then.  Feed her, clean her and take her to the vet.  Stop complaining about others and just do the right thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN