Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Get this crap over with!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

I am in a very difficult position. My love proposed to me, and I want to marry him so badly! i said yes even though we have obstacles we must go through to get to our happily ever after. When we got together, we both came with hella baggage. Since he has proposed (dec 31st), I've done everything I can on my part to get to the point where we can marry, which is divorce my ex and everything that comes with that. It will be final on March 13 :)

SO had a plan for his, which is 100 times harder than what I have to do. He has an outstanding warrant for failure to appear. His plan got messed up, completely not his fault either but it did. Now, all he has to do is turn himself in and serve his time. There will be other things he needs to do that follow, but it is all a piece of cake compared to everything else. It just seems like he keeps putting it off. I KNOW he will eventually, because we have already started our plans for the wedding and have told everyone and he is all into helping me get things going. but its like he is pulling a bandaid off so slowly, he is making the dread of going through this so much worse. I just want it done and over!

I absolutely cannot turn him in. he will never forgive me, on top of that I don't think I would even if I knew he would be forgiving. And I won't do it anon and lie to his face that it wasn't me, no way. I tried to push someone else to do it, by pissing them off enough to want to get me back. I don't care how that sounds to you, I really don't.Obviously it didn't work.

Anyway, I wish I could fix this...

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Well it's only going to be worse the longer he waits.

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of obstacles. Good luck. 

1likeme
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM
You can't fix it. He has to fix it. Put the breaks on the marriage until you both are in a position to enter into it with your individual issues resolved.
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM
You sure picked a winner, huh? No pitty for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Eh, you don'y go to jail for a failure to appear warrant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I keep saying that. He gets so stressed when we talk about it, the last 2 times he threw up because of his nerves. I don't want to have to let him sit in jail either! But whats done is done all we can do is move forward but I just feel like we aren't moving anywhere...I just wish I had a better solution than turning him in myself... This waiting crap is so stressful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM
How long does he have to go in for??
BEXi
by BEXi on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:24 PM

What was the FTA for?

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep saying that. He gets so stressed when we talk about it, the last 2 times he threw up because of his nerves. I don't want to have to let him sit in jail either! But whats done is done all we can do is move forward but I just feel like we aren't moving anywhere...I just wish I had a better solution than turning him in myself... This waiting crap is so stressful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Wow, a person who pretends to know everything about everything. What a shocker.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

You sure picked a winner, huh? No pitty for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)