Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im done

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I'm sick of everyone walking all over me. My husband needs to man up and deal with his baby momma drama I love my sd but I have my own kids to focus on to. I can't just drop what I'm doing to pick up ur kd because baby momma doesn't wanna deal with her ever. You let her run our lives by taking her kid 1 day out of her 7 then asking for her for her randomly like I have no plans and can lug kids back and forth all day. She needs stability and you need to learn how to open your mouth I have things to do too! Sorry vent over and I know I'll get bashed I just needed to vent
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Bump
Jazmyn1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM
No bashing here that would wear someone out a person can only handle so much
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mcelly
by Gold Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this
Okay, now go tell him that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I try but its hard I told him to tell her she can only take sd on her days and either keeps her her full time or go to mediation and go from 7days to 2 days so that we have stability for sd and she isn't being passed around when her mom finds it convenient to be a mom I love sd I treat her like my own she calls me mom by her own choice I'm just frustrated with baby momma

Quoting Mcelly:

Okay, now go tell him that.

EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:37 AM

so, grow a vagina and tell your dh to grow some balls. 

MorphineDoll3
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:40 AM
So why not TELL your husband instead of trying?? If you're so tired junk punch the shit outta him and tell him WTF and end it with "mmmk pumpkin!!????"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:42 AM
He's a passive person and doesn't like drama and I stay away from talking to baby momma unless its about dropping/picking up sd

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Sounds like he needs to go to court if she's not following the custody agreement
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

well, if hes not going to do anything about it, and youre not going to do anything about it, then why complain about it? sorry, but i have no tolerence for people to piss and moan about things, but don't have the balls or any intention to change them. dealt with it way too much. 

shit or get off the pot sort of deal, ya know?

Quoting Anonymous:

He's a passive person and doesn't like drama and I stay away from talking to baby momma unless its about dropping/picking up sd

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this
did someone put a gun to your head and tell you to read this, or even reply?
why the fuck would she care what you do or do not have tolerance for? oh, that was your lame excuse for being rude. gotcha.

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

well, if hes not going to do anything about it, and youre not going to do anything about it, then why complain about it? sorry, but i have no tolerence for people to piss and moan about things, but don't have the balls or any intention to change them. dealt with it way too much. 

shit or get off the pot sort of deal, ya know?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured