Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Clitoral Hood Piercing?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 21 Replies

Poll

Question: Should I get the Hood Piercing?

Options:

Yes-I had mine done before and it was great!

Yes-still have mine, and loving every second of it!

No-I had it before-and it was painful/bothersome/didn't add anything extra to lovemaking

No-I had mine done and it resulted in some lessened sensitivity after removing the jewelry and letting it heal up

No-I got mine done and I was so OVERLY sensitive it was uncomfortable.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

My normally conservative DH approached me about the idea of getting a hood piercing. I am a fan of piercings but a little nervous of a hoo-ha piercing. Nerve damage, loss of sensitivity etc. Does it actually enhance and make things better? are you able to still use a vibrator with it in? Are there any sexual position that would be limited in any way because of the piercing being rubbed the wrong way? Would it rub against my husband in the wrong way in certain positions? Those who do or have had it, are you glad you did it? Do you regret it? Any lasting effects from having had it done? I really am clueless about this category of genital piercings and i'm scared to do something that may affect my sensitivity or loss of it. Thanks ladies!

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettea1985
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I have it done... Its sensitive while its healing.but feels great now that its healed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Thank you for  your feedback!

Quoting sweettea1985:

I have it done... Its sensitive while its healing.but feels great now that its healed

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:40 AM
I had it done. It didn't add anything but i didn't experience loss of sensitivity either.

I took it out because I was a stripper at the time, and being the clumsy person i am, I managed to get the little ring caught in a fish net body suit. Ouch. So it had to go. Lol
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Thank you for your input! And owwwwie!

Quoting TattoodMommy19:

I had it done. It didn't add anything but i didn't experience loss of sensitivity either.

I took it out because I was a stripper at the time, and being the clumsy person i am, I managed to get the little ring caught in a fish net body suit. Ouch. So it had to go. Lol

danichaos
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I had it done, it was fine, nothing special. Eventually I took it out because it got in the way during oral but that's it
armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM

It depends on if you pierce it horizontally or vertically 

2BRBgirlz
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Only if your DH is NOT pierced  I have a friend who is a 911 operator, has gotten several calls where piercings get stuck together.  Just nothing good can come out of that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:25 AM
I had a vertical hood piercing. I loved it! It really didn't change much. I had to take it out a few years back because my now ex husband was an insecure douche canoe and couldn't handle it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:25 AM

I wanted to get mine done. A friend of mine got hers done first and after about 3 weeks she had to have it removed by a doctor who had to cut open the area because it healed over the piercing. I never got it. I was terrified that it would happen to me as well. 

Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I had mine done. I took it out before I turned 23 because I just didn't care for it being in, plus I had been single for 3 years. I'm thinking of getting it redone. It didn't enhance anything, it was cosmetic, that's all.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)