Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am beyond pissed...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
And it's all my own fault for being an asshole and makeing poor desicions in life. I did this to myself and there is no one to blame but me.

the father of my children, who havn't spoken to in about a month, calls today, he has some things for the kids, he wants to see them and take them out. He is their father, regardless of anything else, II say ok.

He took the kids to the movies, but come to find out, he was with I'm assuming his girlfriend, with my kids.

I am not jelous he has a woman, I'm pissed because we had a mutual agreement about this very thing, and he went against it. On top of that, he brings this woman to were I live.

I know I'm most likely overreacting, but he didn't have to be sneeky about it. He should of at least introduced us, If it was me, I would have done the same. There's really no point to this, I just wanted to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorisMom
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:08 AM
He should have have made you aware before hand because your children were involved. I'd be mad, too. I for one don't think you are overreacting.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:10 AM
It understand where your coming from... It hurts and I always just wondered how he could move on sooo quick.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, exactly my point. I'm a pretty laid back person, we ended our engagement almost five years ago. If he would have been upfront, I wouldn't be so upset.

Quoting CorisMom:

He should have have made you aware before hand because your children were involved. I'd be mad, too. I for one don't think you are overreacting.

NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Ok

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:16 AM

I understand your frustrations. Just dont talk badly about it in front of your kids...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I hear ya, I'm not upset he has a woman, we broke up almost 5 years ago. I don't like the fact he was being sneaky, he knows to be upfront with me

Quoting Anonymous:

It understand where your coming from... It hurts and I always just wondered how he could move on sooo quick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM
I don't do that, thats their father regardless, I wouldn't hurt my children like that

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand your frustrations. Just dont talk badly about it in front of your kids...

lammertc
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:20 AM

This is kind of what I was thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Sound like he's trying to look like a good dad. Who knows, maybe if he stays with her he'll keep up on seeing them to keep up the great dad look. It might become real because he's fostering it. Just play sweet and don't say shit. If they stay together, he will never be able to claim you keep them from him so he can drop the charade.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:23 AM
I'm not going to do that, that is emotionally and mentaly traumatic for them, I wouldn't do that to my babies

Quoting lammertc:

This is kind of what I was thinking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN