Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I f###ing hate it!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Having something to say to someone and just keep holding it in to prevent trouble. So I'm making this post for all of us, simply write your letter of frustration out. Title it to "dear you," and let loose. Ill go first....

Dear you,

I hate the way you judge my son. He comes from nothing but a loving home and his inability to grace the milestone charts at your expected rate is annoying. He's a smart child, and he is perfect to me, delays and all. I intend to work with my child at his pace and help him keep learning than to be like you and shove my son off to daycares and sitters galore while you party or do your nails. I'm not setting him back, I'm doing my best. Try it some time. It's called being a PARENT.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:34 AM
Dear you,
I hate the way you act like my life should revolve around you. I am raising a wonderful child, but you are not my child. Grow up and stop blaming every one else for the mistakes you made. We are all tired of your pathetic excuses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Nice ^^^^ bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Dear you , 

why cant I get know your family ? you ex knows them they still call her family , yes , i know they are not the greatest person but my daughter should be known and treated like family not the out cast that shes treated as ! your ex and I are good friends now after the unneeded drama you caused because your a chicken shit who wold not tell her the truth that her kids were getting a new baby sibling and another adult who would do anything for them ! I want to be known as your soon to be wife not the slut that has you living with her !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Dear you,

I seriously do not like you at all, why do you have to be butt into my relationship and tell me how to live my life??? I don't tell you how to raise your kids nor do I criticize the way your husband is with you or the life you lead. I respect your life and your choices cuz in the end I'm not the one whose gonna pay for the consequences so why can't you do the same with me??? You think that you and your MIL are entitiled to have respect from me. Ha...no no honey...you got it all wrong. You have to give respect to earn it!! But despite that I still show all of you guys respect. Yeah you get on my fucking nerves but you don't see me talking shit to you all the time. Like everyone in this house I think that you need to show respect to me and everyone else who lives here. But you guys think that just because "it's your house" you can disrespect people and boss them around. Not with me! Hell no. If I didn't listen to your fucking mom why should I to you??? I didn't even listen to my own mother. So no...you're not gonna get that respect from me. That's why I try to avoid you as much as possible. You critize "her" for the way she is but yet look at you! You're such a hypocrite and you call yourself christian! oh my gosh! give me a brake. I don't even go to church and don't claim to be all saint and shit but at least I have morals and values and know how to respect people. Maybe you should start to look at the way you are and stop critizing me for the way I live. MIND YOU OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!! You think you're better than me because you're married and have 4 kids?? Ha! I'm glad I don't have four kids. I at least was responsible and mature enough to know that having a child is not game and I'm not gonna have more kids just beacuse " I want my son to have a sibiling close in age"! that is the stupidest reason I've heard to keep having kids. You struggle cuz you want to. No one told you to go and get pregnant. So I feel sorry for your kids that have a mother than doesn't even pay attention to them and when she is with them she doesn't even take care of them. You realy need to look at your parenting style and stop talking shit about me behind my back. I'm not stupid and I know that you and your MIL talk and talk about everyone in this house. You talk about getting along with the family and that I should never tell my DF to not help you out or your family but when he has asked you for help you always say it's not your job. Yeah it's not but it wouldn't hurt you to help out your brother. Oh! but when you need help your brother is always there no???.....Maybe we could get along if you weren't such a bitch. Like seriously....you may be 2 yrs older than me but grow the fuck up! You act so childish sometimes. You act like everyone HAS to help you cuz you're struggling. Hello???!!! you're not the only one!!!! Me and your brother struggle too but you don't see us acting like a bunch of babies expecting people to help us. like I said...GROW UP! You and your husband act like you're better than us but look at you...you guys rent out rooms to people cuz you can't even afford this house! So get off your fucking high horse.

Momof2angels88
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:01 AM
Dear You,

After 18 years and 5 kids, you all the sudden think that I am cheating. When am I suppose to be doing this? If I'm not with you, I'm with the kids. If I was cheating would I leave my cell phone with you when I leave, would I give you the password to my computer or give you access to my text messages? Just because someone told you that he use to know a girl that lived here YEARS ago, that does not automatically mean that it is me, we have only lived her for a little over 3 years and I'm sure that there were females that rented this house before me.
I LOVE YOU, and haven't even thought about another man since we have been together. Everything that you have done to me in all these years we have been together, this hurts the most. Every thing that we have been through together and you believe that I want someone else. We survived the loss of not one but 2 kids and I pray that we can survive this.

Love,
Me!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kappalopokis
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Dear You,

You say all the time that I'm the bitch, and that you tried to be my friend. You were having an affair with my husband at the time, that is not being a friend. And when I ended the friendship rather than kicking your ass that was not being a bitch. I'm not about to be friends with the woman who came between my marriage.

Now you continue the affair because I "am a bitch who deserves it" but you don't really want my husband anyway. I know that a whole bunch of the culpability falls to my husband, and yes some to me too, but I'm trapped here.

I cannot leave him without sacrificing the happiness of the 2 children I've raised for 4 years, since they were toddlers. Without losing all of the time, money, and love that I have invested into this family. It makes me sad to see how badly the children need my love and support in our home. I wish I could believe their needs, physical and emotional, would be met. But I can't. So, I stay because I believe that they need me, and I'll fight to remain with them as long as they do.

I am no the bitch here though. All I have done for the last year, (since you chose to start an affair with my husband, or he chose to start one with you, however it went), has been to turn the other cheek. To pray that you get healthy, because I know that you are very sick, and to hope that you'll have the grave to walk away because its the right thing to do. I know in his eyes I do nothing but come between the two of you. But, surely you can see that you are destroying the home and family of a kind, albeit cowardly, woman.

Please bow out. I know you think it's me that should, but I am his wife. It is not right that I should leave so you two can be happy together. You may believe that it is, but it simply isn't. The right thing would be for you to walk away, so I can either salvage or euthanize my own marriage without your input.

Regardless of what you think, he is MY man first and foremost.

So, please do the right thing and let he and I decide, without your influence, if this is worth trying to save.

Thank you,

Me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mimi0815
by Mimmie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM

Dear you,

We've been married for how long? and you still cant seem to get your shit together. You always find some excuse as to why you cant come home on time and when I call you out on it you apologize but you still do the same shit over and over again.Why cant you just man up to your shit and try to be on time for once. Im getting real tired of your shit. Grow the hell up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Dear you,

You are such a hypocrite. You talked shit about your sister to me all the fucking time for her parenting skills, then you started talking shit about MY parenting to her... BITCH! You have NO kids! Working as a preschool teacher in a daycare is not parenting. I cannot wait for the day that you have kids and suddenly have no idea WTF you're doing. I will laugh in your fake-ass face.

Dear you #2,
How fucking DARE you! Who the fuck stays friends with their dad's coke addict ex wife?? You HATED her when she was your stepmother, but as soon as your dad and I start dating you suddenly become friends with her! WTF is that!? I'm so sick of you and your 13 year old-style drama. My fb statuses are not about you! I'm fucking sick of you unfriending and blocking me then friend requesting me a week later. THAT is why I blocked you. Quit acting all hurt and offended.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Dear you

You are the most superficial person! You are the problem with your kids, and if I didn't love them we'd be done

laineysmum
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Didn't you post about the text earlier?!?! Are you writing this "to" the cunt who is fucking your husband?!?!?! I am so sorry :( :( :(

Quoting kappalopokis:

Dear You,

You say all the time that I'm the bitch, and that you tried to be my friend. You were having an affair with my husband at the time, that is not being a friend. And when I ended the friendship rather than kicking your ass that was not being a bitch. I'm not about to be friends with the woman who came between my marriage.

Now you continue the affair because I "am a bitch who deserves it" but you don't really want my husband anyway. I know that a whole bunch of the culpability falls to my husband, and yes some to me too, but I'm trapped here.

I cannot leave him without sacrificing the happiness of the 2 children I've raised for 4 years, since they were toddlers. Without losing all of the time, money, and love that I have invested into this family. It makes me sad to see how badly the children need my love and support in our home. I wish I could believe their needs, physical and emotional, would be met. But I can't. So, I stay because I believe that they need me, and I'll fight to remain with them as long as they do.

I am no the bitch here though. All I have done for the last year, (since you chose to start an affair with my husband, or he chose to start one with you, however it went), has been to turn the other cheek. To pray that you get healthy, because I know that you are very sick, and to hope that you'll have the grave to walk away because its the right thing to do. I know in his eyes I do nothing but come between the two of you. But, surely you can see that you are destroying the home and family of a kind, albeit cowardly, woman.

Please bow out. I know you think it's me that should, but I am his wife. It is not right that I should leave so you two can be happy together. You may believe that it is, but it simply isn't. The right thing would be for you to walk away, so I can either salvage or euthanize my own marriage without your input.

Regardless of what you think, he is MY man first and foremost.

So, please do the right thing and let he and I decide, without your influence, if this is worth trying to save.

Thank you,

Me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)