Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help I want to die

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Has anyone ever hada kidney stone? This is my first one. I'm on day 2 of pain. Its in my lower right side. I almost feel like I need to poop and it almost feels like I feel something in my urethra. Is it almost out?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Please
Nannosmommy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Idk but here's a bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyCorrupt
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
No clue but here's a bump and a hug
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Never had one. My dad did when I was little but I only remember a little bit of it. I know it was really painful for him. I hope it passes for you very soon! :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Thanks ladies
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I haven't had one, so bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Have you seen a doctor about it? They'll give you pain meds. When I had one, the doctor gave me a nubain shot and a phenergan shot. It was nice...then, they sent me home with percocet (which I actually hated, but that's a different story). 

Also, sometimes the stones are too big to pass. Mine was decent size (they did a CT scan)...and they told me if it didn't pass in a couple days then I would have to have it broken up....can't remember the name of that procedure, but they use radio waves or something to break up the stone. 

Anyway...see a doctor if you haven't already. 

Jcothrine
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM

my 13 year old (well he was at the time) developed a kidney stone..took him a month of bloody pee and having pain and being on percocet to pass it.. a month!

seriously his urulogist should have done more for him..and i should have demanded it.. like the machine they use to break up larger kidney stones....

anyway...i hope you are near the end of your ordeal...

JC

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM
If it gets broken up, does that mean you then pass several tiny stones? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you seen a doctor about it? They'll give you pain meds. When I had one, the doctor gave me a nubain shot and a phenergan shot. It was nice...then, they sent me home with percocet (which I actually hated, but that's a different story). 

Also, sometimes the stones are too big to pass. Mine was decent size (they did a CT scan)...and they told me if it didn't pass in a couple days then I would have to have it broken up....can't remember the name of that procedure, but they use radio waves or something to break up the stone. 

Anyway...see a doctor if you haven't already. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)