Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help I want to die

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Has anyone ever hada kidney stone? This is my first one. I'm on day 2 of pain. Its in my lower right side. I almost feel like I need to poop and it almost feels like I feel something in my urethra. Is it almost out?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Please
Nannosmommy
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Idk but here's a bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LovelyCorrupt
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
No clue but here's a bump and a hug
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Never had one. My dad did when I was little but I only remember a little bit of it. I know it was really painful for him. I hope it passes for you very soon! :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Thanks ladies
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM
I haven't had one, so bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Have you seen a doctor about it? They'll give you pain meds. When I had one, the doctor gave me a nubain shot and a phenergan shot. It was nice...then, they sent me home with percocet (which I actually hated, but that's a different story). 

Also, sometimes the stones are too big to pass. Mine was decent size (they did a CT scan)...and they told me if it didn't pass in a couple days then I would have to have it broken up....can't remember the name of that procedure, but they use radio waves or something to break up the stone. 

Anyway...see a doctor if you haven't already. 

Jcothrine
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM

my 13 year old (well he was at the time) developed a kidney stone..took him a month of bloody pee and having pain and being on percocet to pass it.. a month!

seriously his urulogist should have done more for him..and i should have demanded it.. like the machine they use to break up larger kidney stones....

anyway...i hope you are near the end of your ordeal...

JC

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:18 AM
If it gets broken up, does that mean you then pass several tiny stones? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you seen a doctor about it? They'll give you pain meds. When I had one, the doctor gave me a nubain shot and a phenergan shot. It was nice...then, they sent me home with percocet (which I actually hated, but that's a different story). 

Also, sometimes the stones are too big to pass. Mine was decent size (they did a CT scan)...and they told me if it didn't pass in a couple days then I would have to have it broken up....can't remember the name of that procedure, but they use radio waves or something to break up the stone. 

Anyway...see a doctor if you haven't already. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)