Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This Morning A Drunk Driver.... *PICS Added

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 217 Replies

Decided to get into his truck and make his way home. He didn't make it there. In fact he made it to my dad's home. And into my little sister's bedroom without ever getting out of his truck. He drove it right through her bedroom. She was pinned underneath a wall and when they got to her she only had a few scratches. *Relief*

What I don't get is why someone would get behind the wheel when they are drunk?! I'm too afraid that I could be responsible for someone's death to take that chance. God people piss me off sometimes. This man is lucky I wasn't there. I hope people start to learn. This man could've killed a 7 yr old little girl that thought she was safely tucked away in her bed. How is a child supposed to get that safe feeling back?

The guy hit the house doing over 80mph.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chane_L
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:42 AM
2 moms liked this

it's a blessing your sister is ok physically. I have no answers for your ? other than it was a total asshat move.

AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I'm so glad your sister is alright!  At my second job we get drunk drivers doing community service all the time.  They always believe they've been wronged by the police.  It's disgusting. I have only known of one of them to own up and say, "You know what?  I made a bad decision and got behind the wheel drunk."  He's the only one I've respected. 

kngarber
by Katie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I'm so sorry. I'm so glad she is ok. That's so scary.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM
3 moms liked this

I have absolutely no respect for anyone who will get behind the wheel while impaired,  I am glad that your sister is alright though!

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM

how scary - I am so sorry that happened

JjcH0911
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM
This!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have absolutely no respect for anyone who will get behind the wheel while impaired,  I am glad that your sister is alright though!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Glad she is ok. My coworkers had to rush home on morning when his wife called. The elderly neighbor had driven into their baby's nursery. 

kkps725
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM
http://newsone.com/2205036/david-barajas/

Read this! I can't make it clicky from mobile!!

Edit* this link is about a father here on Texas who killed a drunk dryer for killing his two sons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Wow so scary. Im so glad your sister is ok.

I hope he goes to jail for a long time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMYSLOVE13
by ♥♥Brandi♥♥ on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I am so happy your sister is okay. But not Okay with what you said about God.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)