Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im keeping a secret from my dds father*edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 156 Replies
2 moms liked this

my ex dh went out of town for 2 weeks and came home this morning, well my dd and her df have been keeping a secret from her dad(they have been living with her dad for roughly a year, saving up every pay check both of them have gotten) so while her dad was gone my brothers,my dd's df's family, and i moved them out. they only took what her dad told them they could when and if they moved out, except my dd snagged the extra "chinese" style bed in the spare bedroom, her room is empty except for the old bed frame, closet is empty, she took her waffle maker and mixer. sooooo my ex dh called me this morning asking why everything was gone and why dd wont answer her phone (shes 20 she doesnt have to answer her phone but ex dh is controlling so he expects her to answer or gets extremely pissed) i told him they moved out and that was it, he keeps trying to get the address from me but everyone that helped them move know better then to tell him, he's going frantic trying to get the address from everyone that knew dd.

and before anyone says that i should tell him, i have no reason to tell him, dd doesnt want me to and wants to cut all ties with her dad, he's an abusive ass hat and she doesnt want her son to be around him

so thats my confession, im keeping my dd's new address from her dad, and he's freaking out so bad. pay backs a bitch sometimes

let me clear a few things up,my ex dh said they could live with him until they have enough to move out, his house is paid off,he gets free water and free electricity, thats it, he bought food for himself never did anything else except claim my dd's ds on taxes, my dd and her df had to buy everything else (which they didnt even care) see the part in green? thats the only reason he let them live there

now for the bed, BOTH beds in the house are hers except for her fathers water bed, all she did was take the bed without the drawers because she got her old solid cherry wood dresser out of sotrage, everything she took was either hers or something her dad said she could take when they moved out, none of it was stolen from the house

Edit: so dd called me and said she was coming down here in 2 weeks when her df has 4 days off to get a puppy from the shelter by my house, she doesnt want to be alone at night with just her and ds home. so ill be up at her house for a week next week then she'll be down here the week after that so she can get a puppy (and this place has no pet deposit so no worries there)

oh and my ex dh stopped calling me around 12:30 and i havent gotten a phone call since

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:13 PM

bump

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Well. She's a grown woman. That's on her.

mojogirl
by Alice Liddell on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM

hope everyone stays safe

daughteroftruth
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM
7 moms liked this

if your dd is an adult and she has asked you not to share that info with her dad, then it is not your place to share it.  

othermom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM

It is up to your daughter to give him the address if she wants him to have it

EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this

lol im picturing a grown man having a fit bc he can't find it grown dd's address. lmfao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

lol im picturing a grown man having a fit bc he can't find it grown dd's address. lmfao

lol yeah its funny hearing his voice, every time he calls and tries to get the address he gets more and more mad

Murffsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:19 PM
4 moms liked this

She's 20....she's a mother and she has made a choice to not have her child grow up around what she did more power to her. Don't feel bad or guilty because your doing what she thinks is best for her family.

ms-superwoman
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM

She is a grown woman, that is her choice. If she wanted him to have it, she would have gave it to him.

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I agree if she doesn't want him to have her adress then you should not give it to him. However she should not have taken anything that did not belong to her out of his home, if he did not give her permission to take the spare bed then she should return it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)