Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to help her...how???

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 0 Replies

My baby sister who is almost 21 thinks she might be pregnant. She is in college 4 hours from home and we talk daily online. SHe is a mess right now. She had sex ONCE I know this for fact because she tells me EVERYTHING and would tell me if she had sex again. She is taking a test this afternoon but she is soooo scared. Her mom knows whats going on(she is my 1/2 sister) and I have spoken to her mom. We all support her but I wish I could do more. She is my baby sissy...she has been through SOOOOOOOOO much and has always come oput on top. This is her last year of college and she doesn't want to leave but feels if she is pregnant she should be home with her family. Anyone gone through something like this?

I'm a tattooed,bisexual,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN