Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Potty training progress!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

my confession for today- my daughter did something "major" on the toilet. I never thought I'd squeal seeing that in the potty LOL

GOD I am so tired of diapers. haha. 

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
poshkat
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Yay!!
tab022308
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I feel you dd and pee on the potty all day long but the other part is something she just doesn't want to do..the other day I hear mommy,daddy I hink that weird she goes all by herself hasn't needed us to help for a while. So I go check and she went #2 I literally screamed, jumped up and own and did a dance I was so giddy.

ACDC_fan
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:59 PM

aw yay!!!! good for her!!!!
it really is exciting! my dd is very adamant about not doing it in front of others. she'll usually hide in a corner facing the wall and scream "DON'T LOOK AT ME MAMA!!!!!!" hahaha. 

Quoting tab022308:

I feel you dd and pee on the potty all day long but the other part is something she just doesn't want to do..the other day I hear mommy,daddy I hink that weird she goes all by herself hasn't needed us to help for a while. So I go check and she went #2 I literally screamed, jumped up and own and did a dance I was so giddy.

tab022308
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM

It is..that's funny she says that

Quoting ACDC_fan:

aw yay!!!! good for her!!!!
it really is exciting! my dd is very adamant about not doing it in front of others. she'll usually hide in a corner facing the wall and scream "DON'T LOOK AT ME MAMA!!!!!!" hahaha. 

Quoting tab022308:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)