I'm so sorry mama
1. Call hospital social worker(s) for advice and referrals.
2. Find online support groups for parents with kids in this situation.
3. Be optimistic. The odds are definitely in her favor. With today's treatment, she will survive and have a long life
4. Call local churches and ask her to be added to your prayer list.
5. Call the American Cancer Society for local support and resources and maybe a real life support group.
6. Take it one day at a time.
7. Plan a trip this weekend to go somewhere fun before she starts any treatment.
Im so sorry moma! HUGS
I wish for a speedy recovery for your baby! Sending positive thoughts.
Your family is in my prayers, hon.
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN