Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you ladies think of ds haircut?

This is the very first time i cut DS hair normally daddy cuts it but it was way to long and i couldn't wait any longer tomorrow is ds 4th birthday and i wanted him to look nice for the family

I'm sure DH will double check my work

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Replies (41-50):
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:48 PM

This is what I like, short but not buzzed

macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:49 PM

He's a cutie!  = )  Hope he has a super birthday!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Buzzes look TOTALLY trailer parky to me lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pregnant with a boy & his hair will be short all the time if not buzzed completely.I don't think boys should have long hair at all..looks dirty & "trailer parky" to me IMO.Which they're is nothing wrong with trailer parks,I live in one currently,but I can't stand when people fit/look the trailer trash stereotype.

Fairywings1223
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I think it is cute. Both my boys have short hair.

stephv53
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:51 PM
looks fine thats how we cut ds hair too. he doesnt do long well.cuz its super thick and grows almost afro like lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:52 PM

looks cute!

kaybear123
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Good job! :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shorty13417
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:56 PM

i like it   :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Actually,I'll agree with you on that.The super short buzzed haircuts do look pretty trashy.Something that's buzzed but not unbelievably short looks fine to me..if that makes sense? Lol I just feel like long hair on boys is such an 80's/90's thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pregnant with a boy & his hair will be short all the time if not buzzed completely.I don't think boys should have long hair at all..looks dirty & "trailer parky" to me IMO.Which they're is nothing wrong with trailer parks,I live in one currently,but I can't stand when people fit/look the trailer trash stereotype.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

If it's all one length I don't like it. Needs to be at least a little longer on the top.

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually,I'll agree with you on that.The super short buzzed haircuts do look pretty trashy.Something that's buzzed but not unbelievably short looks fine to me..if that makes sense? Lol I just feel like long hair on boys is such an 80's/90's thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)