Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adult Language! Breastfeeding

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

Michelle

Yeah, thats me! HAHA

Chelsea

The looks I get for NIP. Lol

Ann

My thing is Breast feeding is different than showing off titties..

Michelle

This is true, but ONLY in AMERICA is it looked down on as sexual! Most countries breastfeed well into the toddler years... I think the world average is like 5. (I hate not having a source to site, but ill find one and post it!)

Chelsea

Yes Michelle!!! In my husbands culture is is natural to breastfeed until 5! Breastfeeding is 100% natural and that is what breasts are for.

Ann

I tried to,but it didn't work, he didn't want to latch on..

Chelsea

Vallejon Was he premature?

Ann

No,he just dint want typo suck on then lol

Chelsea

Oh haha, well then.

Ann

LOL

Kayla

Neither one should be in public.. My opinion.

Michelle

Why @ Kayla.

chelsea

Smh

Michelle

Chelsea, don't shake your head girl! Hold it up high knowing you are doing what is BEST for YOUR little one!!! I cant wait to see the looks I get for nursing a toddler! HAHA

Chelsea

It's sad seeing how society is and the lack of support breastfeeding mothers receive. Girl, I am proud of what I am doing for my child. (: I can only imagine the looks we will receive! Haha. (:

Michelle

How old is your little one?

Michelle

P.S. If I gave a HOOT about society and its views I would have to change A LOT more then how i feed my daughter!

Kayla

Shake it til it falls off.. Dgaf. Thas y it says MY OPINION.... breast feedin cool, but not at restraunt or other public outting. Save the bonding time for house, feel me.

Chelsea

He is just going on four months.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Kayla

If u want to show off ur breasts, dont use a baby to disguise the matter. We should be more like eastern countries. Make women cover there shit an close there mouths wed have alot less drama.

Michelle

@Kayla : How is you feel about screaming hungry babies? Because if I dont feed my child that is what you would deal with! I am not judging you. I am asking questions. I am not attacking you or being rude.

Kayla

Me either. I have a screaming baby. 6 mths old. I feed her from a bottle. Breast milk or not it can go in a bottle. In public, have breast milk in a bottle... Simple

Kayla

Im not bashing "breast feedin mothers"... so chill on the o god! Fuck society shit.... Jus sayin do it in the house

Michelle

WOW, Yes because THAT IS the reason! Nothing to do with that fact that it is BETTER for my child, Nothing to do with the fact that I spent COUNTLESS hours researching ways to cover up with out a bulky cover on that screams HEY I AM FEEDING A BABY HERE.

Kayla

I dont want my 5 yr old son walkin by an ask mommy what is that. Its not ment for a child eyes beside ur own child of course

Michelle I dont

respond to a pump... How do you suggest I put milk in a bottle if I am unable to PUMP said milk?

Chelsea

In all honesty, in no way am I trying to show off my breasts. I am feeding my hungry child, with what is natural. That's what cleavage is for.

Kayla

Whip ur tits out an when my family walks by including child an husband, ill jus ever so politely slap the shit out of the rude "fuck society" hoe. Ight

Michelle

Then EDUCATE your son! My kids see breastfeeding as NOTHING! They wouldnt notice it if you pointed it out! and TWO were formula fed! So my suggestion is to TEACH your son that breastfeeding and bottlefeeding are BOTH ways to feed a hungry baby!

Chelsea

Then you will go to jail, a mother has the right to NIP. She is protected by law.

Kayla

Ill tell u whos hungry.. Drama hungry bitches. Nasty asses

Michelle

HAHA, No you wouldnt. You would get pissy and walk off. After all you wouldnt have that key board to hide behind dear!

Kayla

Eat a dick trick. Protected by law... Lmao suck a big one bitch.

Kayla

Im much bigger then this phone. Trust me.

Chelsea

Wow, and you're a mother. You shouldn't be worried about a mother feeding your child.

Michelle

Wow, are you this TRASHY in public? I would be more worried about your 5 year old son picking up on your foul language hun!

Kayla

Id be proud. He wouldn't take shit from bitches like u 2. 1800 chok that hoe

Chelsea

A woman beater, wonderful.

Kayla

I haven't had enough coffee to fuck wit u too. To early. U weak bitches start early in tha mornin! Fuck yas

Kayla

A hoe beater

Michelle

See this is how I feel. I have tried to remain polite to you Kayla. I try hard not to make judgements and to be open minded to the fact that most people have closed mind. But honestly You my dear are a poor excuse for a mother if you truly would want your child to cuss and make a fool of him self! While i hope this is not true, i have a feeling that you indeed do not mind how your child views women, I am sorry I mean "bitches" . And yes I am up early TAKING CARE OF MY CHILDREN! YA KNOW TEACHING THEM RIGHT FROM WRONG! TRY IT!! you have a nice day!

Kayla

Play pussy get fucked. Lol only the strong strive baby

Michelle

You cant even function without coffee! weak much!

Chelsea

I guess he learns well from his father, "beating them hoes".

Michelle

LOL, This has been fun! I love debates! And when she hands me ammo it is simple a HOOT!

Chelsea

I'm sorry that was actually very nasty of me, woman beating isn't a laughing matter.

Michelle

Hey you are only working off the information she has given you

Chelsea

True true (: lol

Michelle

Looks as if she has given up this fight for the time so I am going to go NURSE the baby! haha

Michelle

Ann, I am sorry for blowing up your post! XO

Chelsea

I was nursing as we debated. Haha well nursing to you mama!!

Chelsea

me too!!

Ann

Y'all, that girl is my best friend she has been there for me when I needed. Her the most, she stated her option just like we all did, this is an issue that should be addressed, there should be designated places for breast feeders in public, I do believe in milk from a mother, I tried, I did it as long as milk was being produced, but babies should be fed when they are Hungary, but there should be places designated for it in restaurant and then covers in public. I love you Missy, I love you all, but we all are our own with our own opinions

Michelle

You know what, I wrote a novel going off. Ann,Do not tag me again in a photo of something that you DO NOT SUPPORT! I am not ashamed and I am not going to be sorry for WHAT I posted! I will be nursing in the open like I did last time you saw me, In fact bre you WATCHED ME NURSE! but guess what I bet you a million dollars you couldnt tell me when it was! have a great day ya'll!

Redwoods_Mama
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

All I can think is that bikini chick on the right needs some better support, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM
? What input are you looking for with this??
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I am for feeding your baby. I am not even in the convo. But OMG!!!! It was horrid to watch go down!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Holy cliff notes? Please?
ATL958
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:32 PM
LOL! Do they make underwire bikinis??

Quoting Redwoods_Mama:

All I can think is that bikini chick on the right needs some better support, lol.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:33 PM
LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am for feeding your baby. I am not even in the convo. But OMG!!!! It was horrid to watch go down!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I dont even know.. the whole thing was a train wreck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Holy cliff notes? Please?

brebugmom91
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Well Kayla is a winner.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Yeah, I tried to be in it but apparently it takes me longer then .5 seconds to type something. :( By time i wrote something they had moved on to bitches and hoe and idk whatelse!

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured