Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Why do my children, mostly my four year old, choose today of all days to be an unholy terror?

I had a minor in office procedure done, it triggered horrible cramping a lots of bleeding. I'm in a bunch of pain and nauseated. Yet, she insist on provoking her sister who has special needs and hates being touched by anyone other than me or her daddy.

I'm about to start flipping my shit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Replies (11-20):
kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Good luck with that! I nearly had one at 17 and boy does it scare me still. 

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting Anonymous:

They just seem to know. Hope you feel better! 

Thanks, I wont feel normal til my hysterectomy lol 

They are leaving my ovaries. I am GLAD to have one. I want the damn thing gone

mhaney03
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM

It never fails huh?  I had a 9mm kidney stone that it took 3 weeks and 2 surgeries to get rid of and they did the EXACT SAME CRAP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:56 PM

abortion?

kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

abortion?

NO! I had an endo biopsy to check for cancer 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Oh! thats rough. Wasnt trying to be rude if it came off that way....just assuming....you know it is cafemom. lol hope all is well. :)

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting Anonymous:

abortion?

kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh! thats rough. Wasnt trying to be rude if it came off that way....just assuming....you know it is cafemom. lol hope all is well. :)

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting Anonymous:

abortion?

Yea no I would never. Im having a hard time even accepting the hysto

coala
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

They know when we are weak and then they come in for the kill!!!  It drives me crazy.  Although, I have been sick and not feeling well all day and I have only had to stop one minor fight between my kids and keep the oldest on task with homework.

kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Quoting coala:

They know when we are weak and then they come in for the kill!!!  It drives me crazy.  Although, I have been sick and not feeling well all day and I have only had to stop one minor fight between my kids and keep the oldest on task with homework.

My 4 yr old NEEDS to stop touching her sister or I will probably lose my mommy shit lol

coala
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I understand!!!!!  Is there someone that will be home to help soon?  You just need to rest.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting coala:

My 4 yr old NEEDS to stop touching her sister or I will probably lose my mommy shit lol

kaygarcia97
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM
He's home but I still gotta do dinner

Quoting coala:

I understand!!!!!  Is there someone that will be home to help soon?  You just need to rest.

Quoting kaygarcia97:

Quoting coala:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)