Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had such a horrible day but....

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
Somehow Im not freaking out I have bad anxiety when something small happens so Im pretty proud of myself but I already know Ill be having major anxiety attacks tomorrow. I only had 1 small little anxiety attack today. So this is what happened my cars been messing up lately this morning I let it run for 20 min and it was blowing out cold air and wouldnt defrost yet it was overheating. So Im running late yet I still make it to my moms on time thats when her bf says it might be a blown gasket (hes a mechanic) then a few hours later my brothers school called he got in trouble and trying to pick him up I discover my tire is warped and smells like burned rubber so now I have no car and Im screwed. I cant get to my moms to babysit and make money. I cant get to the grocery store and it was hard finding a ride home to get dd off the bus ughhh... Idk what to do but atleast it was nice out so i didnt have to walk to the store in the freezing cold. Sorry if Im all over the place here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Breath. Everything will work out. Call your mom ask her if she can run back and forth for a couple of days. See if the bf will check out your car to get it fixed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:21 PM
My mom said shell have him look at it but it gets dark early and he works late i also dont have the money for parts but my mom said shell help me figure something out so Im hoping I wont be without a car for to long. My mom picking me up wont work only because she has trouble waking up in the mornings and Im supposed to drive my brother and sister to head start mon- thurs. And Im also the only person available whenever my brother whos 5 gets sent home from school so me not having a working vehicle makes things difficult for more than just me. Also my disabled grandma is dependent on me for things like getting her prescriptions cooking her meals cleaning her house etc. So this really sucks all around. Im trying to think positive and stay hopeful though.

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Breath. Everything will work out. Call your mom ask her if she can run back and forth for a couple of days. See if the bf will check out your car to get it fixed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Maybe you could keep the car to continue doing everything and can make sure your mom can get around.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

My mom said shell have him look at it but it gets dark early and he works late i also dont have the money for parts but my mom said shell help me figure something out so Im hoping I wont be without a car for to long. My mom picking me up wont work only because she has trouble waking up in the mornings and Im supposed to drive my brother and sister to head start mon- thurs. And Im also the only person available whenever my brother whos 5 gets sent home from school so me not having a working vehicle makes things difficult for more than just me. Also my disabled grandma is dependent on me for things like getting her prescriptions cooking her meals cleaning her house etc. So this really sucks all around. Im trying to think positive and stay hopeful though.

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Idk ill have to talk to her she said shes gonna help me figure it out it just sucks. Thank you.

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Maybe you could keep the car to continue doing everything and can make sure your mom can get around.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Ugh, is she still with that druggy boyfriend she tried to take his drugs from him that one time? Or is this a new boyfriend?

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Stalker much????? Her boyfriends a diesel mechanic but he knows what hes doing so hes gonna look at the car.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, is she still with that druggy boyfriend she tried to take his drugs from him that one time? Or is this a new boyfriend?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I just remember your profile pic and that post you made about how much you "hate" drama. Looks like she's still with him then, BIG surprise.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Stalker much????? Her boyfriends a diesel mechanic but he knows what hes doing so hes gonna look at the car.

Quoting Anonymous:

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Not really they arent technically together. They just started talking again the other day but shes an adult I cant tell her what to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just remember your profile pic and that post you made about how much you "hate" drama. Looks like she's still with him then, BIG surprise.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured