Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tubal ligation.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
For those who have had them...

How was your recovery??

Do you regret your decision at all?

How big is the scar?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Replies (31-32):
anotherandree
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:06 PM

That what we are doing.  But something always comes up that requires the money.  Good luck to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am considering undoing mine. It only costs about 7000. I may have to save for a while to do it. Its a small price to pay for a chance at comfort again. (different anon)

Quoting anotherandree:

I'm so sorry.  I completely understand and feel the same way.  Not a day goes by that I don't wish I could undo it.  :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I had mine done 5 years ago . I don't remember recovery time. I regret it all the time. Look up post tubal ligation syndrome. I suffer from almost all of the symptoms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM
GL to you both

Quoting anotherandree:

That what we are doing.  But something always comes up that requires the money.  Good luck to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am considering undoing mine. It only costs about 7000. I may have to save for a while to do it. Its a small price to pay for a chance at comfort again. (different anon)

Quoting anotherandree:

I'm so sorry.  I completely understand and feel the same way.  Not a day goes by that I don't wish I could undo it.  :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I had mine done 5 years ago . I don't remember recovery time. I regret it all the time. Look up post tubal ligation syndrome. I suffer from almost all of the symptoms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN