Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sorry but eating out is not a right.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 323 Replies
12 moms liked this

So if a person is on PA (mainly TANF, which means they are also on FS), do you think they should be able to eat out as much as they want? I saw a lady in another group said that eating out is a RIGHT as an American citizen. I'm sorry, if you're on PA you have no business going out and paying approx $5-$20 per meal when you can go to the store and make a meal that will feed 5 or more people for the price of one of those meals. Plus you have left overs AND it's 10x healthier for you.  Eating out is not a RIGHT;  it is a PRIVILAGE. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

No that's not a right lol.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
50 moms liked this

I think people who aren't on PA should mind their own fucking business. Who made you the eating out sheriff?

mhaney03
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
5 moms liked this

who the hell cares???????????????????????????????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:36 PM
4 moms liked this
Sorry but you telling people how to spend their money is not a right. :)
sstripedmonkey
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:36 PM
This lol

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I think people who aren't on PA should mind their own fucking business. Who made you the eating out sheriff?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Nether are smart phones or 40 inch TV's. They deserve it, somehow. Shit is crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM
20 moms liked this
No its not. The only thing Americans are entitled to is life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. You have the right to pursue happiness, not have it handed to you. If you can afford to eat out then you don't need PA.
mommytoacloud
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Umm iam on pa including tanf iDO wwork to put it blutly im working for my pa so a meal out isnt a rightits a luxury but damn right if i get the oppertunity to eat out i will
momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

dosen't spending money stimulate the economy? i say let them eat out and help out the economy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I think whatever a person wants to do is their buisness! Who am I to tell someone they cant go to a resturant to eat and for that matter who are you to tell someone they cant go out to eat? If they want to spend their money on a resturant that is their buisness not yours!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN