Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my kid has been sick puking, and diarhea since thursday night thursday morning i discovered i left a package of american cheese on my counter  and like a moron put it back in the fridge i fed her ham and cheese today and instant diarhea everywhere i swear i didnt realize it could make her that sick my daughter is 3 i feel horrible knowing i accidentally made her sick bash away i deserve it

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
mariesmama
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM

bump

JasonsMom2007
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine has spd too. His doctor said watery fruits like watermelon would work instead. But mostly we just do water.

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting Schmoopi:

Have Gatorade or PowerAide? Keep her electrolytes up - watch for dehydration.

Now. Know you are human. We all make mistakes. Good luck, Momma!

she has spd she wont drink anything that would actually help her feel better the dr today says as long as she's peeing she'll be ok

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM
It happens.
Today I hurt my 3 year old feelings because I didn't eat all day and had a redbull so it ended up messing with me. With a screaming 10 week old, a dawdling 3 year old and desperation to get something in my belly, I snapped at her to get in the car so we could run to the store.
Then at bed time I wouldn't let her bring things into her bed (she piles so much stuff in there, I don't know how she sleeps).
Needless to say, she's not very happy with me.
I feel awful over it.
Jazmyn1
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Wow i e done that and noone got sick im sorry that happen to her your only human dont be so hard on yourself
stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Will she tolerate jello? It's considered liquid. Popsicles too.
Don't beat yourself up over it. I wouldn't think cheese left out could make her so sick. It could be something else entirely.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Mine has spd too. His doctor said watery fruits like watermelon would work instead. But mostly we just do water.

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting Schmoopi:

she has spd she wont drink anything that would actually help her feel better the dr today says as long as she's peeing she'll be ok

stephiebugg
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Aww... again, it happens. Say you're sorry and stop feeling bad about it. We all have those days!

Quoting Anonymous:

It happens.
Today I hurt my 3 year old feelings because I didn't eat all day and had a redbull so it ended up messing with me. With a screaming 10 week old, a dawdling 3 year old and desperation to get something in my belly, I snapped at her to get in the car so we could run to the store.
Then at bed time I wouldn't let her bring things into her bed (she piles so much stuff in there, I don't know how she sleeps).
Needless to say, she's not very happy with me.
I feel awful over it.

mariesmama
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM

no to either of those 

Quoting stephiebugg:

Will she tolerate jello? It's considered liquid. Popsicles too.
Don't beat yourself up over it. I wouldn't think cheese left out could make her so sick. It could be something else entirely.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting mariesmama:

Quoting Schmoopi:

mariesmama
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM

bump

Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM
That stuff is so processed that it hardly needs to be refrigerated. My guess is it is not that and she has a tummy flu. Don't be hard on yourself.
lowencope
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)